Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic

by Prego

#6 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet basil, and a hint of garlic. It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Need ideas for dinner tonight, can anyone tell me if this stuff is good Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic ?
How can I get coupons if I don't print it!
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic!
Fontana, CA
If you love spaghetti you gotta love this sauce, it's good for both home made pizza and spaghetti and meatballs just try it for yourself
Vegan, Low Carb
Port St Lucie, FL
Easy sauce to have as a base. I can add seasonings to it and its perfect :) very well priced as well. Great for an easy and quick dinner!
Somerville
This is by far my favorite bottled spaghetti sauce. It has the best flavor of all the bottled sauces. It isn’t watered down like others.
Rowlett, TX
The flavor of this sauce is soooo good! It’s just enough of a flavor but it overwhelming. I always purchase it when I want a quick sauce.
Twin Falls, ID
Great flavor! Love the tomato, basil, and garlic flavors. Super smooth. Great with every kind of pasta. Great price! I highly recommend.
No Special Diet
Spencerville, IN
This is probably our favorite sauce. Full of flavor and not too watered down. Not a ton of chunks which my picky five year old won't eat.
I love the prego brand and this sauce is a good basic tomato sauce. I love the garlic flavorings and like to pair this with spaghetti.
Whitesboro, NY
Super flavorful and great price. Tastes amazing over some pasta with some garlic bread. One of the two sauces I buy on a regular basis.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Loganville , GA
An average sauce. I did find that you need to add spices to it. Not one of those sauces that you can just use straight out of the jar.
No Special Diet
Cordova, TN
I love this stuff for my cheese sticks as a dipping sauce. It has a rich savory flavor and gives a nice kick. It’s also a great value.