Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic

by Prego

#6 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet basil, and a hint of garlic. It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Need ideas for dinner tonight, can anyone tell me if this stuff is good Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic ?
How can I get coupons if I don't print it!
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic!
Deltona, FL
I use spaghetti sauce once a week. I usually get what's on sale or just grab a jar of Prego. It has a light taste of tomatoes and spices. I actually like their brand because it's not as powerful as other sauces, which would leave my stomach upset.
Orlando
I love Prego. It is as close as you can get to homemade. Unfortunately I can no longer eat spaghetti. But Prego had been my favorite sauce for years. It is great in spaghetti, lasagna and ravioli. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Radcliff, KY
I use this all the time when we make spaghetti cause it taste the best. This the only sauce I use to make my spaghetti. I wouldn't change anything because they have different flavors if you don't like one you can change it and get a different one..
Organic, No Special Diet
Caro, MI
I think Prego is a good priced base if you want to make a homemade sauce but don’t have all the time. I use it and then spruce it up with my own spices and add ins, let it simmer for a while to incorporate the flavors and voila! Quick and easy!
Dairy Free
The sauce is really good I enjoy eating it on my pasta I like to definitely preheat the sauce before putting it over my dishes my pasta is my rice you know things like that it has great flavor it has really great value and I find them very economical
Palm Coast, FL
Love this brand. Almost as good if not better than Ragu. It tastes like homemade. I use this for spaghetti, ravioli, ziti, lasagna... its good on all of it. My kids don't like the chunks in it lol. Probably because they don't like tomatoes😂
No Special Diet
My go-to tomato sauce whenever I’m making anything along the lines of Italian food and I don’t make the sauce of my own. I love the additional of garlic and basil. It gives the sauce the extra flavor the the regular, traditional one needs.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Love this tomato sauce. The addition of garlic and basil is the extra mmph needed when making pasta dishes. The price is reasonable and often on sale. Definitely satisfied with the flavor/product overall and recommend it to everyone.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Romeoville, IL
This is a great spaghetti or recipe sauce for anything. It’s nothing like a homemade sauce or other brands, but it does well in a pinch. Typically less than $3 a jar. This flavor has good notes, not too acidic or overpowering.
No Special Diet
Although this was a great sauce, I didn’t find it any better than the store brand that I typically purchase. It is a little bit more expensive so I would not buy this one again. The flavor is great and it tastes like homemade
Organic