Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic

by Prego

#7 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet basil, and a hint of garlic. It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Need ideas for dinner tonight, can anyone tell me if this stuff is good Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic ?
How can I get coupons if I don't print it!
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic!
Pleasanton, CA
I used to make spaghetti sauce from scratch using my grandmas old recipe but recently time has been limited and I have opted to go with jars as a quick option. I like to try the cheap options first so I went through a lot of bad store brands before I found this and while it isn’t grandmas it is good and is worth the slightly higher price.
Glendale, CA
I love this!!! I add additional herbs and spices but there is always a backup jar in my apartment somewhere. Super convenient and makes the pasta taste amazing. I get mine from the super markets like target or super king but usually try to get the bigger jars because we use it that much
Winnipeg
I love marinara sauce I’ll never not have it in my house I really like this Prego Italian tomato basil and garlic sauce that has all the ingredients that I really like inside it also has a traditional and never ending taste that is always the same and reliable
415 Old Seneca Rd.
This sauce is good with pepperoni grilled cheeses. It's a great value. Good quantity and quality. I love it in my spaghetti on family dinner nights. It's got a great bold flavor. I would reccomend it to all spaghetti lovers. Always satisfied with it.
This is one of our favorite pasta sauces. Prego has so many flavors and varieties and they are all super yummy! We especially love the tomato basil, meat flavored, and marinara. We use this for all sort of pasta dishes and they always turn out great!
Granger, IN
I love Prego. I feel like it packs a lot of flavor so I don't have to add too much seasoning. It's pricier than Ragu, but about the same as Bertolli. I wish they had a salt free version. Sugar free as well. I like to add my own.
Blackwell
Great sauces every time amazing taste hasn’t changed over the years. Great price and great storage container. Available at all local grocery stores would recommend to friends and family. And is always a great announcement
El Centro, CA
Honestly not my favorite I have tried better tasting sauces. It has a very particular taste that I don’t really like plus it has a lot of ingredients which make it not very healthy.. I recommend trying the brand Mezzetta !!
Prego isn’t my favorite brand for premade sauce. But it is readily available in most stores. It tends to be a little sweeter than I care for. But in general, it’s a decent sauce. I usually like to add fresh garlic to it.
I’m not a huge fan or jar sauce but this one is pretty good!! I like the texture of it and although it doesn’t have a lot of flavor, you can doctor it up if you want! I would buy again if I’m making pasta quickly .