Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic

by Prego

#6 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet basil, and a hint of garlic. It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Need ideas for dinner tonight, can anyone tell me if this stuff is good Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic ?
How can I get coupons if I don't print it!
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic!
Great tasting flavor! Prego is the best sauce brand and it is very rich! Great for pasta and meatballs
Vegetarian
New Hyde Park, NY
Such a simple, yet flavorful sauce that is perfect for spaghetti and meatballs! I stock up when on sale
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Central Islip, NY
It’s a great sauce for making spaghetti and meat ball the sauce isn’t to watery and taste really good.
Stockbridge, GA
Yummy yummy for your tummy. Lol. I love the garlic and basil in this sauce. Makes it taste even better.
Grand Forks, ND
Love getting the basil garlic flavor. Adds just a little more to the dish than just regular marinara.
Old Town , FL
I use this product for several Italian dishes I add fresh vegetables and meat and allow it to simmer.
Anchorage, AK
Not to bad I always amp it up with my own seasons but it’s a great base to start with I love it a lot
S Pasadena, FL
My family’s favorite sauce. Spaghetti is our cheap and fast go to meal. This sauce makes it the best
Madison, AL
I really like the tomato basil garlic it tastes really good and I love the flavors of this is awesome
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My go to pasta sauce brand. Taste authentic and good. Not too acidic and love the basil and garlic
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet