Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic

by Prego

#6 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet basil, and a hint of garlic. It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Need ideas for dinner tonight, can anyone tell me if this stuff is good Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic ?
How can I get coupons if I don't print it!
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic!
SOOOOOOOO good. I love the garlic flavor of this sauce. This is my go to for pasta nights. Great price and great flavor.
Bronx, NY
Love the amount of sauce in one container. Great when serving a family. Linguini with prego and chicken cutlet so yummy!
North port , FL
Has chucks of garlic and I love garlic so it’s amazing you don’t even have to add your own and it’s flavor is to die for
Redwood Falls, MN
We buy this brand of sauce all the time. It is decently priced. It tastes good and tastes freshly made. Will buy again.
San Anselmo
A mis hijos les encanta los espaguetis con esta salsa la verdad es muy buena en lo personal uso siempre estos productos
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Houston , TX
We only use prego, i like this one and the meat flavor one for pasta, pizza, bread, anything, it has a perfect texture
Belton, TX
Im here writing a review on a item I have purchased and tried before. Healthy and quick simple meals to throw together
Syracuse, NY
Delicious easy sauce. Love how easy this is just add to pasta no need for any extra seasoning! Will continue to buy.
Lynchburg
This is great for my Italian nights. It is prepare but has a good flavor and lessens the amount [email protected] I have to do
Athens, GA
My favorite sauce by far. The garlic is strong, which I love and you can mix 2 different kinds. Makes great lasagna.