Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic

by Prego

#6 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet basil, and a hint of garlic. It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Need ideas for dinner tonight, can anyone tell me if this stuff is good Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic ?
How can I get coupons if I don't print it!
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic!
Pleasanton, CA
I used to make spaghetti sauce from scratch using my grandmas old recipe but recently time has been limited and I have opted to go with jars as a quick option. I like to try the cheap options first so I went through a lot of bad store brands before I found this and while it isn’t grandmas it is good and is worth the slightly higher price.
Glendale, CA
I love this!!! I add additional herbs and spices but there is always a backup jar in my apartment somewhere. Super convenient and makes the pasta taste amazing. I get mine from the super markets like target or super king but usually try to get the bigger jars because we use it that much
415 Old Seneca Rd.
This sauce is good with pepperoni grilled cheeses. It's a great value. Good quantity and quality. I love it in my spaghetti on family dinner nights. It's got a great bold flavor. I would reccomend it to all spaghetti lovers. Always satisfied with it.
This is one of our favorite pasta sauces. Prego has so many flavors and varieties and they are all super yummy! We especially love the tomato basil, meat flavored, and marinara. We use this for all sort of pasta dishes and they always turn out great!
Granger, IN
I love Prego. I feel like it packs a lot of flavor so I don't have to add too much seasoning. It's pricier than Ragu, but about the same as Bertolli. I wish they had a salt free version. Sugar free as well. I like to add my own.
Paleo
Blackwell
Great sauces every time amazing taste hasn’t changed over the years. Great price and great storage container. Available at all local grocery stores would recommend to friends and family. And is always a great announcement
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly not my favorite I have tried better tasting sauces. It has a very particular taste that I don’t really like plus it has a lot of ingredients which make it not very healthy.. I recommend trying the brand Mezzetta !!
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I’m not a huge fan or jar sauce but this one is pretty good!! I like the texture of it and although it doesn’t have a lot of flavor, you can doctor it up if you want! I would buy again if I’m making pasta quickly .
Troy, MO
I really enjoy Prego for all of my cooking needs but I just recently came across the recipe of eggplant Parmesan that Prego Italian sauce tomato basil garlic is so so good on that I would have never guessed it and I can't believe how tasty it is because a plan is probably not very good by itself but with Prego it's a great pair
Ramsey, MN
Prego is my favorite pasta sauce brand.  I typically buy the Tomato Basil Garlic flavoring but have tried others before and I love the flavors the brand provides.  The cost is similar to other brands in the store and is affordable.  You can buy this brand at most grocery stores.  I would recommend this brand for anyone that likes to cook pasta!  I love this product.