Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic

by Prego

#6 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet basil, and a hint of garlic. It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Need ideas for dinner tonight, can anyone tell me if this stuff is good Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic ?
How can I get coupons if I don't print it!
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic!
Chandler , AZ
Prego is my favorite jar pasta sauce. I have tried numerous different ones and they all seem to taste good. Recommend to anyone who prefers sauce in a jar rather than homemade
BROOKLYN, NY
I like the sauce! it tastes good but I hate mushrooms and basil. they have real toppings in there! there are mushrooms and I can taste the basil. the sauce is a little thick
No Special Diet
Allentown , PA
You can't go wrong with any flavor of prego sauce... they all taste great. Whether you heat and serve over pasta or bake it with your favorite dish you will have a great meal!
Organic, Low Carb
Frisco, TX
I got into cooking recently and spaghetti is my go to easy meal to make and this is the pasta sauce I always buy! Great price, and can be found at any local grocery store
Hilliard , OH
This is my absolute favorite spaghetti sauce because of the tomato basil garlic flavoring. It is so perfect in any pasta dish. It is affordable, found in most stores and has great flavor. Definitely recommend
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to make homemade sauce, I use this as a substitute. It tastes pretty good for being a jarred sauce. The price is super cheap too.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Dayton, OH
Prego Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic is one of my favorites to use with pasta, usually spaghetti. I will also crack open a jar to use as a dip for pizza crust or cheese sticks. It is thick and stays on well.
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Bronx, NY
Prego de hecho esta es la marca de salsa que que utilizo en mi cocina, el precio esta bien para la calidad del producto me gusta que tiene muchisimas variedades y todas tienen un sabor delicioso!! estoy satisfecha con este producto. me encanta!!
No Special Diet
Riverdale, GA
This is the only thing I use to make spaghetti! It's got such a rich flavor and doesn't need much additional seasoning after being added to the pasta. I normally get this for about $3-4 at my local Kroger. Sometimes for less if they are running a sale.
Sublette, IL
I worry about the sodium, so I add tomatoes in it and spices! It goes a long way! It still tastes great! Nice in all spaghetti dishes, and great with spaghetti squash!
Gluten Free, Sugar Free