Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic

by Prego

#12 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet basil, and a hint of garlic. It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Need ideas for dinner tonight, can anyone tell me if this stuff is good Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic ?
How can I get coupons if I don't print it!
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic!
Stamford , CT
I like this sauce better than the lighter colored sauces. It goes great on pizza just as well as pasta. I can’t see them improving this product because it’s already so good. I was very satisfied with this purchase
Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Prego by itself has plenty of flavor but I enjoy adding spices to it. The price is affordable as well. The quantity in each Prego Jar is plenty and it’s usually my go to when making pasta.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Newport News, VA
Oregon pasta sauce is my go to brands for when I want to make a super easy and quick meal. The basil garlic taste great and you really do not need to add anything extra.
Cape Coral, FL
If I am going to get a premade sauce from the grocery store I usually will buy Prego Italian sauce tomato basil and garlic flavored. I myself usually still need to Dr. It up with a few more herbs and add some ground beef. My kids really enjoy it and you can pick up Prego pasta sauce for a great price at Wal-Mart or Publix. I totally recommend this pasta sauce. Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic
Organic, No Special Diet
Roseville, MI
This is the best past the mix ever! I’m all like too many pasta mix but is just taste so great I have the right amount of balance of everything are you need to do is a little seasoning to get it to your taste but other than that is great it’s affordable and he comes in a lot of different fragrance and textures and taste so you just got a love this brand! You sold it to me if you haven’t tried it you Should.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Kentwood, LA
Great taste!! Very easy to prepare a good meal! The sauce is seasoned with Basil and garlic powder and I think it's one of my favorite flavors. To improve this product I think more research on recipes and one of way coupon deals for 4 or more. I was Satisfying with how the sauce and final taste test went
Low Carb
I have always used Prego sauces.  This Tomato Basil Garlic is flavorful and this is my go to sauce.  I have tried others, but this one is my favorite.  I would recommend to others and the pack of two lasts a few weeks in my home.  I enjoy Prego sauces and you should give them a try.
Pomona, CA
Prego is just one of the many sauces that me and my husband buy to keep at home in case we crave some spaghetti or some chicken par-magian its not really our preferred brand we love many brands just as equally as this one but it gets the job done and make cooking easier for me
No Special Diet
I love all of Prego’s sauces but this is my absolute favorite because of the basil and garlic it makes it taste even better. They are definitely affordable and I love the consistency of the sauce. I highly recommend it.
Chambersburg
This is my favorite pasta sauce. I love how tangy and flavorful it is. I craved this so much when I was pregnant. It's cheap and can find it in most grocery stores.