Prego® Italian Sauce Three Cheese uploaded by Roseddy P.

BY PREGO #79 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Three Cheese, sharp Parmesan, zesty Romano, and creamy ricotta cheeses are blended together - perfect for cheese-lovers!

Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego's 3 Cheese Marinara is delicious and pairs very well with any pasta dish you are making. It has a sweet taste but you can really taste the spices and the cheese taste and here in Wisconsin that's a big deal in Marinara lol. I love having this on my Spaghetti or Ravioli.
Cayman B.
Plantersville , MS
My mom has been using this sauce for years, and I started using it too in the past few months. I won't make spaghetti with any other sauce now! It is delicious! I throw in some parmesan cheese and tomato paste with it and it makes for some delicious, homemade spaghetti. It's also a pretty big jar for the price. The nutritional value isn't too unhealthy either, which is always a plus!
Kimberly B.
With Prego it's usually hit or miss. Their sauces are usually flavorful and a little sweet. The cheese blend is not my favorite by far. There's something about the flavor that's too over powering. Go with a garlic and basil.
Amanda K.
One of the only jars out of the preggo line that we buy here in my household. It can get a little watery but I add a little bit of parm cheese in while heating and it's great
Madeline M.
My favorite store bought spaghetti sauce. It's a little pricey compared to other sauces. I love it the most tho! Very flavorful.
Macs W.
I like this sauce very much. It is much better than Ragu. I looooovvvvvvveeeeee how it has a hint of cheese. It tastes delicious.
Nikki O.
With this sauce you do not have to add any cheese. It is very flavorful for people who like cheese you can just start eating.
Kaley D.
This is my favorite type of pasta sauce! Very tasty but the only down fall is that there is lots of sodium in this product.
Roseddy P.
Esta salsa es increíble . Es de 3 quesos . Es perfecta para hacer lasagnas o cualquier otro tipo de pasta
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
This product has an acidic after taste. The only one in the Prego pasta sauce line that I did not like.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
can you taste the cheese?