Prego® Italian Sauce Three Cheese

by Prego

In Prego® Three Cheese, sharp Parmesan, zesty Romano, and creamy ricotta cheeses are blended together - perfect for cheese-lovers!

can you taste the cheese?
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Three Cheese!
Coral Springs
This is my go to pasta sauce. I've used this brand and flavor since college....so like 7 years! It's cheesy and so yummy.  I use it in spaghetti and any time I make a pasta dish for a meal train and my friends love the flavor.  I definitely recommend this sauce.
Vegan
Worcester, MA
HOLD. THE. PHONE y’all! When did Prego become... great? I had it here and there growing up and I never thought it was anything to talk about but grabbed some recently after watching Rhett & Link day some good things and I was pleasantly surprised! I love Francesco Rinaldi normally but always find myself needing to add more flavor but I didn’t need to with this one and I loved it. Def worth a try!
Tulsa, OK
I purchased prego three cheese sauce for my job as a flavoring to go with the spaghetti dishes for my husband and I. Fortunately, he likes the sauce as well. What I like the most about the prego three cheese sauce is the appetizing taste and the affordability. I would easily have this type of sauce with spaghetti, dipping sauce for delivery pizzas, and English muffin pizza recipes.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Calais, ME
I love the 3 cheese sauce. I love pasta and this was very easy to use. I am not a great cook. The taste is great. I was very satisfied with the product. I have only paired it with pasta. It is not too pricey which is good. I would recommend to others.
Portage, IN
I like that it’s thicker and not runny. Holds on to pasta very well. I have mixed Alfredo with this, to do a blush recipe. Or you cyan mix with Philadelphia cream cheese, for a creamier pasta sauce. Sometimes I’ll even mix in another sauce, too give a mix of 2 flavors.
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Prego is the best! Full flavored  and rich bodied, Prego offers so many varieties there is something for everyone's taste. My favorite is the Three Cheese...a delicious combination of Romano. Parmesan and Ricotta cheeses.
Grand Rapids , MI
The three cheese is our all time favorite, my husband fell in love with this one him being a cheese lover. I usually take ground beef and ground Italian sausage to make my spaghetti add this and extra cheese melted through out and put more on top and LOVE’S it.
Eagan, MN
I love this three cheese Italian sauce with my ravioli. It is a very good value and I think that it last me a very long time. I think it could be a little healthier but being a three cheese Italian sauce I don’t think that is very possible
Vegetarian, Organic
Germantown , TN
I go for the Prego Three Cheese because there are no onions to crunch into. I’ve read the ingredient list for several jars, and Prego Three Cheese is my favorite! It’s a smooth sauce, so if you like chunky style this will not work for you. It goes great with pasta when I do not have time to make sauce from scratch.
Plymouth , WI
This is a great tasting pasta sauce to use when I don't have enough time or energy to make "real" homemade pasta sauce. It is flavorful and easy to make. Just dump it into a small pot and heat on low for 5 minutes and make sure to stir! I love all the different flavors they have. Very reasonably priced!