Prego® Italian Sauce Meat

by Prego

Our classic sauce accented with a savory meat flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Meat!
How would you rate this product?
idaho
I have tried other brands but nothing compares to Prego. The flavor stands out from all of the others. Hands down favorite.
New Richmond
Absolutely love this. I love the smell, taste,and texture of this product. Love how it comes out after being cooked.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was surprisingly good, I was worried that it was going to taste really bland but it has a great flavor for the price.
Mission, TX
This sauce is really good ! The only brand for meat sauce I’ll get ! It’s actually the only sauce with meat my family likes
Columbus, GA
Alwaysssss choose Prego every single time. Love the flavor, perfect for spaghetti and you don’t really need anything extra.
middletown, OH
my faborite to make lasagna or any pasta with meat! it gives it such a yummy flavor and makes the meat more flavorfull
New Bern, NC
Graco is another good meat sauce that I use I've used it for a long time on my spaghetti as well on my Bushido chicken
Roma, TX
My go-to when eating spagetti, since childhood. I don't stray from Prego. Prego- traditional is also a great option.
Austin, TX
IF IM MAKING SPHAGHETTI THEN IM USING PREGO SAUCE OR MAKING IT FRESH THERS NO OTHER CHOICE RICH FLAVORFULL YUM
Columbus, TX
My daughter loves spaghetti and every time I make it for her, I use this product. She almost licks the plate clean!