Prego® Italian Sauce Meat

by Prego

Our classic sauce accented with a savory meat flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Meat!
How would you rate this product?
Pekin, IL
This is my favorite pasta sauce. I use this when I make tortellini. It has a rich taste, but it's not overwhelming
Genoa, OH
The only sauce I buy. Consistent product. Reasonable price. Use coupons and ad sales to stock up. Highly recommend.
Purchased this for pasta. Love this sauce. Great flavor & nice tang to the pasta dishes. Nice price for the jar.
Woodland Hls, CA
Prego® Italian Sauce Meat uploaded by Karma O.
This a staple in our home [email protected] many reasons. It’s economical and helps to turn ordinary meals into great meals.
Florence
This sauce is so good the only brand I usually get cuz it's a reasonable price and good to plus I grew up on this
Beaumont, CA
Great to go sauce never disappoints amazing taste goes great with any pasta 🍝 spaghetti rigatoni shells elbows
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite pasta sauce. I use it for pasta and for meet and for chicken. Anything taste better with this sauce
Collinsville, OK
I keep this sauce on hand for spaghetti and meatballs. It taste great and isn't chunky which my child loves.
Eden Prairie, MN
Great pasta sauce with great flavor. Not too salty or too runny. Great as a sauce or for a dipping sauce too
Alexandria , VA
The best best sauce out there. I make my own sauce and add this to it. Soo good! And it cuts down the time