Prego® Italian Sauce Meat

by Prego

Our classic sauce accented with a savory meat flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Meat!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is the ONLY sauce I will use with my pasta. I can thank my mom for that because growing up this is the only brand she would buy even if it wasn’t on sale. The flavor is amazing. My boyfriend just went food shopping and bought me the biggest bottle ever. I was so happy!
Atmore, AL
My favorite sauce! No doctoring needed. Truly tastes just like homemade. And the price is always right. I also love the variety of flavors available, one for any kind of pasta you might be serving.
HANOVER, MD
Prego is my go to spaghetti sauce. It's nice and thick and so flavorful. It is a great value in most place's I usually get it from walmart for under $2. Depending on the kind of sauce you choose prego does have healthy options too. I would definitely recommend this sauce.
Sheboygan , WI
Our families favorite go to sauce for lasagna, spaghetti and ravioli! It has a homemade flavor that also has the ease of just opening a jar and tossing it with our noodle and meat of choice! It also is easy on our budget and the kids love it too!!
Marshfield, WI
The flavors in this is amazing!! It’s not overpowering with spices and adds the perfect flavor to my dishes! My favorite to pair it with is the traditional spaghetti and meatballs or stuffed shells! I am always satisfied with this!
Las Vegas, NV
I won’t use anything else for my pasta! I’ve tried even expensive sauce like Rao’s but for me the flavor in this is amazing! There also aren’t usually huge tomatoes in it which I adore. Less than $2 a can too is super affordable!!
Clearfield, KY
Good sauce, good price. Prego has always been my go to for spaghetti sauce. My husband loves meat sauce so I buy the meat flavor sauce and then add hamburger . It gives the pasta a great flavor. I also like the 4 cheese prego.
Mills River, NC
It was okay! I would prefer a cause with a little more flavor such as the herbs and spices sauce. This sauce however got the job done and we had a lovely dinner. It's set at a great price point so that's a plus!
Tastes good. This prego sauce is very cheap and comes with a lot so you get a good Value. Prego is very flavorful and when cooking spaghetti my family uses it over and over again to gain our satisfaction.
Baytown, TX
This is the only spaghetti sauce my family will eat. The flavor is really great and very satisfying. We use this sauce mainly for our spaghetti night. It's healthy and affordable and a great value. Highly recommend