Prego® Italian Sauce Meat uploaded by keren a.

BY PREGO

Our classic sauce accented with a savory meat flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Mel M.
Brockton, MA
Absolutely love the Prego sauces! Every time we do Italian style at our house we use Prego. Goes perfect with any pasta. Complete the meal adding garlic bread. Never need to add spices to the meal thanks to Prego!
Kara M.
Calhoun, GA
It's okay. I wouldn't choose it over a higher priced one. But it's cheap and it gets its job done. I actually don't buy it as much I have use to but when I did buy it I didn't have too many complaints. It is cheap though so that makes up for its lack of ingredients.
Lupita G.
Whittier, CA
Love love love! I buy this when cooking my famous pasta and ground beef pasta. I would consider it not unhealthy but great taste. Buy it for about $5.00 at grocery store closer to my house. I only use it on pasta but would think it'll taste great on pizza.
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
Tried Prego Meat Sauce today (since they didn't have my regular/favorite brand), and this was pretty good. It's a little on the sweeter side and there were flecks of basil throughout the sauce (which I liked). I was worried because I don't like a chunky sauce, but this was the perfect consistency. Would definitely buy again.
Ashley S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Delicious sauce! Goes great over pasta and even better with meatballs! It is thick, not runny. Perego sauce is a staple in our home. Even my toddler loves it.
keren a.
crowley la
I really enjoy using this prego sauce. It taste very good and it adds a extra meaty taste to it. It is very affordable and i highly recommend this sauce
Jaimary F.
Vega Alta, PR
Mmmm love love this sauce, goes great with everything. ..pasta, burritos, dips, well you name it!