Prego® Italian Sauce Meat

by Prego

Our classic sauce accented with a savory meat flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Meat!
How would you rate this product?
beckley
Pergo spaghetti sauce is always in my family’s pantry. Its not to thin to where it’s runny and it’s not to thick where it’s not good. We always buy the flavored with meat sauce because it tastes better than the traditional. Great brand of sauce to my a great meal. Prego® Italian Sauce Meat
Hickory, PA
My husband loves the prego sauce with meat added. I love using this for spaghetti, meatball hoagies, and pizza burgers. We always buy prego and I think it is the best tasting sauce out there. I recommend this product.
Guttenberg, NJ
Meat sauce is always our families favorite go to sauce on pasta night it has a lot of flavor and it is very robust. It is not super chunky but it still thick enough to cook the pasta.
Paris, KY
This is the only sauce my family uses for our spaghetti nights. It's the absolute best quality and makes for great dish. I recommend this to anyone wanting better sauce for their spaghetti!
No Special Diet
Prego® Italian Sauce Meat uploaded by Jessica B.
This is my favorite spaghetti sauce brand. It's thick & hearty. It's perfect for the flavor that I aim for while making pasta dishes. Pictured is my baked pasta made with cavatappi pasta. #pasta #spaghettisauce #food #comfortfoods
Weslaco, TX
My favorite pasta sauce. I use it about 4-5 a week. I can make chicken Parmesan or spaghetti alone. I had a friend say she doesn’t like spaghetti but loves mine. Which must say something about the sauce
Cottage Grove , MN
This is my go to pasta sauce! It’s affordable and tastes great! The meat flavor is the best in my opinion. I usually brown my own ground beef and add to it though just to make it a bit more heartier and filling.
No Special Diet
For me, this is a classic pasta sauce I grew up with, and my love for Prego never died. The tomato sauce is zesty, full of flavour. The texture is perfect, it coats the pasta perfectly and can stand on it's own. I add parmesan cheese often and I can still taste the sauce in all it's glory. The meaty aspect is a 10/10, I love it! It's just strong enough that I get the meat flavour and also the zesty and tasty tomato taste. Thia has to be one of my favourite pasta sauces ever, SO good!!
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is the ONLY sauce I will use with my pasta. I can thank my mom for that because growing up this is the only brand she would buy even if it wasn’t on sale. The flavor is amazing. My boyfriend just went food shopping and bought me the biggest bottle ever. I was so happy!
Organic, No Special Diet
Atmore, AL
My favorite sauce! No doctoring needed. Truly tastes just like homemade. And the price is always right. I also love the variety of flavors available, one for any kind of pasta you might be serving.