Prego® Italian Sauce Marinara uploaded by Marynel P.

BY PREGO

A classic, full-flavored Italian sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes - simply delicious!

Kelsey J.
Atlanta
I use this marinara all the time. I’ve recently used it in a Cheesy Baked Tortellini that I made and it made the dish taste really good. The sauce is really affordable and has a great sting taste. I usually purchase the sauce from Kroger Grocery store!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Used this marinara for my sauce for an eggplant boat. Totally obsessed. Such a decent price and get so much use out of it. I’d recommend this product to anyone. We use it for spaghettI as well. My husband is a huge fan too !
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I love pasta and this sauce just makes it all the more better. My favorite thing to do when there's left over sauce on my plate is to scoop it up with some bread.
Madelyne s.
Funny think is used this before for my pasta dishes! But today i used it for marinara sauce added a little but of oregano and olive oil and it was perfect!
Kasi 🦉.
Granite City, IL
This is the only sauce I buy. It has a great flavor: tangy and well-seasoned. For once, I don't have to doctor up my spaghetti with a bunch of seasoning.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I eat pasta every week and I've used a lot of marinara sauce. I like this sauce. It has a lot of tomato taste.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is a pretty standard marinara sauce. I don't usually choose red sauce, but this one is tasty.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I like this sauce very much! Perfect for dipping sauce, pasta sauce, or even pizza sauce!