Prego® Italian Sauce Fontina & Asiago Cheese

by Prego

A smooth blend of Fontina and Asiago create a cheesy twist on an Italian classic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Fontina & Asiago Cheese!
Largo, FL
Yummmm! I’m all about the different cheesy flavors. I made some stuffed shells with this sauce and they came out amazing. Is so affordable and you can definitely get some easy recipes out of it.
I always have multiple jars of this in my pantry. Easy to make spaghetti for dinner one night after working along day and just put this with the noodles. Great flavor.
Red oak, TX
Pasta is second to plain rice at my home so weather there is meat involved or none a good sauce makes all the difference. We only buy this brand
Exactly what you would expect from a Prego sauce. Great flavor. First time trying this and my whole family enjoyed it. Great value.
columbus
I love the cheesy flavor add ins! I am not big on sauce in a jar, but this prego option is good in a pinch!
This is so good. You have to try it! It tastes amazing on pasta and also in meat ball sandwhiches
Marietta, GA
I was disappointed with this sauce. Had a weird chalky aftertaste. Will not purchase again.
Kokomo, MS
Makes some good spaghetti throw in some rotel and mushrooms and a quick delish supper.
Akron, OH
I add a little Italian seasoning to this but that’s really all I need to. I love it.
Lindale , GA
Can we say yum! Always fresh. Makes anything you place this on have wonderful flavor.

Looking for your answer?