Prego Italian Sauce Flavored with Meat uploaded by Ashley C.Prego Italian Sauce Flavored with Meat uploaded by Anna V.

BY PREGO #24 in Pasta Sauce

Prego® Italian Sauce Flavored with Meat.

Per 1/2 cup.

90 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

10g sugars. see more...

Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Italian Sauce Flavored With Meat more...
This is my go to favorite in our house. If we are having pasta, nine times out of ten it is Prego. It goes well with all kinds of dishes. Both of my kids will even eat this, so that’s a huge win in my household.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Yes! This is my go to sauce. Prego with Meat is my all time favorite for making pasta, lasagna, and everything else. Good quality for its' price. I don't mind spending a bit more. I buy it at Walmart, a bit expensive at Publix. I would so buy it again. Recommend.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my go to pasta sauce. I always add to it when I'm cooking it but for a base, it's awesome. Full of flavor and the price is well worth the product. I usually add onions, green pepper, garlic and random spices to add more to it but it really doesn't need all that stuff. Definitely the best sauce on the market.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
This and the Sausage Flavor are my Favorites from this Brand so delicious! The taste is very flavorful and has a good amount of spices added already. I usually just warm this up in the microwave but if I have time I like to cook it on the stove top. I love using this in all my pasta dishes.
Cony P.
Martinsville, VA
I absolutely love this sauce. I make kt with any type of pasta. Though the pasta taste amazing along with the pasta. I usually add shredded cheese, garlic powder,ricotta, and spinach. And i top it off with olive oil on toast and its the best I have had.
Alejandra M.
This is my favorite tomato sauce ever! I use it on in all my pastas and the taste is amazing. I've tried many different tomato sauces before and I always come back to this one. Not only that but the meat flavored sauce is my preferred one to use too.
Mallory B.
Williamstown, WV
4 stars because of the flavor and price. Not quite 5 because I still add some of my own spices to give it a little flavor. This product is easy to find - I buy at my local dollar general. Quick, easy prep and you have a great homemade meal!
Ashley C.
For jar sauce, it isn't bad. Still better than Ragu, but nowhere near as good as homemade, which I prefer to have. But in cases like today where I needed sauce in a hurry, this will do. Nutrition facts are decent: 90 cal/serving, 3g fat, 10g sugar, 480mg sodium (yuck). Price point isn't bad, less than $4 a jar, depending on where you buy it. Flavorful enough, I suppose, but I always add some extra Italian seasoning to it.
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
The meat flavor Prego sauce is ALWAYS my base when I am cooking spaghetti! I pair it with Hunt's tomato sauce and paste with all of my seasonings. It doesn't taste sweet like they put sugar in it like most tomato sauces. It is my favorite jar tomato sauce to use. After doing this review, I think I may make spaghetti tonight!
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Best spaghetti sauce on the planet. I usually saute onions and bellpeppers and add this sauce to it (along with my meat of choice). Delicious!! It is thick and not at all watery. I usually pick it up in Ralph's or Walmart. I try other flavors from this line, but I usually stick to Meat or Mushrooms.
Ieesha H.
For those who love prego what to u cook it with?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
This flavor or the Original?