Prego Italian Sauce Flavored with Meat uploaded by Ashley C.Prego Italian Sauce Flavored with Meat uploaded by Anna V.

BY PREGO #14 in Pasta Sauce

Prego® Italian Sauce Flavored with Meat.

Per 1/2 cup.

Buy on Walmart
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
Yes! This is my go to sauce. Prego with Meat is my all time favorite for making pasta, lasagna, and everything else. Good quality for its' price. I don't mind spending a bit more. I buy it at Walmart, a bit expensive at Publix. I would so buy it again. Recommend.
Cony P.
Martinsville, VA
I absolutely love this sauce. I make kt with any type of pasta. Though the pasta taste amazing along with the pasta. I usually add shredded cheese, garlic powder,ricotta, and spinach. And i top it off with olive oil on toast and its the best I have had.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my go to pasta sauce. I always add to it when I'm cooking it but for a base, it's awesome. Full of flavor and the price is well worth the product. I usually add onions, green pepper, garlic and random spices to add more to it but it really doesn't need all that stuff. Definitely the best sauce on the market.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
This and the Sausage Flavor are my Favorites from this Brand so delicious! The taste is very flavorful and has a good amount of spices added already. I usually just warm this up in the microwave but if I have time I like to cook it on the stove top. I love using this in all my pasta dishes.
Alejandra M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tomato sauce ever! I use it on in all my pastas and the taste is amazing. I've tried many different tomato sauces before and I always come back to this one. Not only that but the meat flavored sauce is my preferred one to use too.
Mallory B.
Williamstown, WV
4 stars because of the flavor and price. Not quite 5 because I still add some of my own spices to give it a little flavor. This product is easy to find - I buy at my local dollar general. Quick, easy prep and you have a great homemade meal!
ashleigh o.
Richmond, VA
In our house we use this saucey sauce. We have alot of spaghetti in our household. This is my favorite because the taste is wonderful and it has extra meat.
Anna V.
Foodie Expert
I used to used a different kind until i try this i had to change to this one:) i love the texture and great flavor it gives my pasta:) my son loves it too:)
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
I buy this brand and this brand only . I love how they make this sauce . I do add peppers and sometimes mushrooms . Over all it's delicious!!
Cecelia H.
Arvada, CO
A quick easy meal I can make with the kids. We love prego flavorful and not watery. We also use the tradition for meatball sandwiches.
Ieesha H.
For those who love prego what to u cook it with?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
This flavor or the Original?