Prego Italian Sauce Flavored with Meat uploaded by Ashley C.

BY PREGO #19 in Pasta Sauce

Prego® Italian Sauce Flavored with Meat.

Per 1/2 cup.

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
For jar sauce, it isn't bad. Still better than Ragu, but nowhere near as good as homemade, which I prefer to have. But in cases like today where I needed sauce in a hurry, this will do. Nutrition facts are decent: 90 cal/serving, 3g fat, 10g sugar, 480mg sodium (yuck). Price point isn't bad, less than $4 a jar, depending on where you buy it. Flavorful enough, I suppose, but I always add some extra Italian seasoning to it.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Best spaghetti sauce on the planet. I usually saute onions and bellpeppers and add this sauce to it (along with my meat of choice). Delicious!! It is thick and not at all watery. I usually pick it up in Ralph's or Walmart. I try other flavors from this line, but I usually stick to Meat or Mushrooms.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Foodie Expert
When its time to make spaghetti I go to the store and pick up the meat flavored Prego sauce. It is so good. It has the right balance of taste. To be honest with this sauce you don't even have to add any seasoning to it because it is good with the meat on its on.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is my family's go to pasta sauce, it's nice and thick and so flavorful! I also like how it has pieces of whatever flavor it is in the product for example the mushroom one had mushrooms, the sausage one has sausage etc. I recommend this to everyone!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Foodie Expert
Our favorite jarred pasta sauce by far!! We love the flavored with meat kind and one jar goes perfectly with about a pound of ground beef or, our favorite, ground turkey! I always stock up when I find it on sale and will definitely be repurchasing!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
I use this whenever I do not home make pasta sauce. If I need to just grab sauce from the store real quick this is my go to. I do not bother with Ragu or any of the other brands. This is about as good as it gets with jarred pasta sauce.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
Foodie Expert
I like this sauce but it's a little bit on the sweet side for me. The price is pretty good and i like the taste of it. It works well with cilantro and oregano added to it. Definitely worth checking out.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Prego is the best!! This sauce is so good. Tastes homemade and the meat flavor gives it a great taste. Pair it with meatballs and spaghetti! Found at Acme.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Gainesville, FL
Truly a classic! Prego is the best store-bought pasta sauce I've tried. It has texture, a balanced flavor, and a meaty taste everyone in my family loves.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I tried this for my crockpot spaghetti and it was pretty good, although I have to admit that I did add a bit of wine for more flavor.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
For those who love prego what to u cook it with?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
This flavor or the Original?