Prego® Italian Sauce Chunky Garden Tomato, Onion & Garlic

by Prego

#18 in Pasta Sauce

Vine-ripened tomatoes, sweet onions, and garlic leave this sauce bursting with flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sauce Chunky Garden Tomato, Onion & Garlic!
Brownsville, TX
I make lasagna for the family every once in a while and this is the perfect tomato sauce for it. I’ve used several different ones from Prego but, this one sealed the deal because of its chunky ness.
Wilson , NC
So for me as much as I use to be a ragu kind of girl prego is a step up and when it’s on sale I stock up I notice I don’t have to do to much to doctor it up so it doesn’t taste store bought
Wenatchee, WA
We love Prego!! It has a very rich athenic flavor! We like the chunky the best because it tastes the closest to homemade.I make homemade pizza pockets with it. The kids absolutely love them.
Los Fresnos , TX
Use it for spaghetti all the time!!! Love the chunky feature and love the onion and garlic but my only complaint is how sweet it tastes but I don’t think any sauce tastes good and unsweet.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
This is the BEST store bought spaghetti sauce! It is full of flavor and goes well with everything. I have tried other brands and flavors and this one remains on top.
Vegetarian
Iona, SD
This is some of the best Spaghetti sauces if you are on a strict budget, it has plenty of flavor and ingredients like mushrooms and meat! Use this when I’m making lasagne from scratch because it makes it more affordable probably my favorite
Calcutta, OH
I like to use this as a base sauce for goulash or when making hot sausage or meatball sandwiches. I love the bite size pieces of veggies in it.  You can always add your own spices or seasonings to it to make it your own. Good value for this product.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Taylorsville, UT
Delicious for a plain spaghetti with plain parmesan and bay leaves and has fresh taste in the sauce with a little salt and pepper i recommend it very deliciously good! I find it very good even to mix it with other plates very good combinations!
LEXINGTON, IN
Whenever I go to the grocery store, I ALWAYS reach for this sauce from Prego. The amount of chunky ingredients, especially the vegetables gives my pasta an amazing flavor with lots of vegetables. I never use any other type of pasta sauce when I make spaghetti or any other type of pasta. I highly recommend.
Reseda , CA
I always use this for my pasta’s, The sauce is rich and it has flavor, I don’t feel like I need to add anything else to it which is great. Are usually just sauté some onions garlic and ground beef, and I am mixed it in with the Prego sauce and add the cooked pasta and that’s it! It’s a perfect dinner