BY PREGO

When you choose prego italian sauces, youre choosing taste. Theyre made with vine-ripened tomatoes, and the perfect blend of spices and herbs. Whether youre making pasta, pizza, or a traditional italian meal, prego is the sauce your whole family will love. Classic italian these classic flavors all begin with sweet tomatoes and italian seasonings you can taste in every bite. chunky garden these family favorites are overflowing with the delicious flavor of prego italian sauce, and garden vegetables. healthy & deliciousyour family will love these delicious heart smart, light smart and veggie smart flavors, and youll love that...

• Is this Alfredo-style sauce good? Does it taste like garlic?1 Answers
Cierra K.
Mount pleasant
I love this on top of my fettuccine noodles. I don’t really have this as a topping on any other thing but noodles. I love the flavor of it and how much comes in a bottle. I buy this all the time and if I don’t have it, we’re definitely making a trip to the grocery store.
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
For a creamy and delicious chicken or shrimp Alfredo, I always use Prego Homestyle Alfredo sauce. It is so rich and creamy and it complements the meal perfectly.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
The best alfredo sauce ever! I use this to make my chicken, bacon, broccoli pasta! It just gives you that rich and creamy taste you look for in an alfredo sauce plus it's inexpensive!
Dominique D.
Elizabethtown, NC
I just recently became a fan of Alfredo sauce. This is the best tasting Alfredo sauce from a jar. I recently used this in my Cajun Alfredo pasta. It was great!!!!
‏Øm m.
3017 Iowa Ave Kenner, LA
I love this sauce ... has a wonderful flavor and I also can add to it ...makes great spaghetti or other casseroles. Great prices and very good valuePrego® Homestyle Alfredo Sauce
Keovilay N.
Visalia, CA
The Alfredo sauce I used on my chicken fettuccine.
* My delicious chicken Alfredo fettuccine. 💕
All you need; -chicken breast
-your choice of pasta, mine is fettuccine. -veggies; broccoli, tomato grapes, cilantro, onion, garlic, cilantro.
-choice of cheese, mine was Monterey Jack cheese. -Alfredo sauce
Seasonings I use; seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, lime&pepper powder. -same seasoning for the chicken breast and the Alfredo sauce.
-chicken breast cook separate, also add some soy sauce to tender the meat and make it extra juicy. -boil pasta(drain it)
-cook sauce *mix it all together. -add chicken on top -abd top it off with cheese and cilantro.
Ready to eat!
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Aurdrey S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I really enjoy cooking with pasta whether I am making spaghetti or chicken fettuccine alfredo. The cost is affordable and the pasta holds the flavor It is definitely a great product.
D M.
I bought this Alfredo sauce to give it a try ,it was a little cheaper than other brands i used to buy and I'm really desaponited. You need to put it triple to get the taste of Alfredo sauce. I'll never buy it again.
Dila S.
Chula Vista, Ca
This product is so delicious. It is so creamy all you have to do is add some chicken to your pasta some Parmesan and taste like perfection. I really recommend it and can’t beat the price. Really good stuff for being so inexpensive.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is my go to for a jar Alfredo. Perfect for a quick weeknight meal that will please everyone. My favorite way to prepare it is to mix in a can of diced tomatoes...instant perfection
Karla R.
Is this Alfredo-style sauce good? Does it taste like garlic?

Walmart