Prego® Heart Smart Traditional

by Prego

Heart-healthy goodness with the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings you expect from Prego®.

Hey!! Who love this sauce too?? I do with lasagana, what do you do yours???
How much carbs are in one serving?
Start your review of Prego® Heart Smart Traditional!
How would you rate this product?
I love this because of the lower sodium content and I dress it up with Italian spices and fresh garlic and basil. It’s my go to when I’m not making sauce from scratch.
Vegetarian, Organic
Canton, MI
Prego is my go to sauce! Affordable, flavorful and always fresh!! I have tried numerous flavors and none of the red sauces fail me! I rarely add seasonings to my sauce because they are that good!! Bravo for thinking of sugar friendly, salt friendly alternative for a healthier approach.. they taste just as good as the rest..
Tutor Key, KY
Prego® Heart Smart Traditional uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Prego is my favorite pasta sauce. Love love ❤️ !!! I love to put this sauce over spaghetti squash. The price is affordable and tastes soooo good. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Alva, FL
With getting older I'm looking out for our family and trying to go with healthier options when I'm buying stuff to make for us to eat I like how now alot of the brands out there are making healthier ingredient products because that is important to me.
No Special Diet
I try my best to find my family a good one especially with low sodium and just good for my kids the most. It packs a lot of flavor so I don’t have to put the effort of making it tasty with so many seasoning and what not.
Fort Gibson, OK
This is my choice for a healthy flavorful pasta sauce ,it has just the right amount of oregano to make it really good.The only thing that would make this better is some juicy meatballs and spaghetti noodles.
Gardner, KS
Prego is by far the best tasting pasta sauce on the market. It completed spaghetti night and so many other pasta dishes I make. I love the option to have a variety of my favorite flavored jar that doesn’t have all the added sugar and salt of a regular jar. Any option I can that makes my overall food choices a little healthier is a no brainer. It’s easy, affordable and tastes just as amazing as a regular option, just with a little less guilt.
No Special Diet
Has less sodium and still tasty which is always a plus. As someone watching their sodium intake this is a happy exchange from the normal version. You don’t miss the salt it’s just less in it. The flavor of the tomatoes and onions and mushrooms takes care of the taste factor. Would highly recommend
Caryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this pasta sauce. It is the only pasta sauce that I use when I make spaghetti. It has a rich flavor that is not watered down like other pasta sauces. The price is okay. I wish that would make them in bigger sauce jars. Yes I would recommend this to other people.
Organic, Sugar Free, Kosher
I love this brand of Prego. It has a great flavor but not overpowering. I use it in all of my tomato inspired recipes. Easy to add to any dish and good for you. It is not overly tomato based and a wonderful addition to any meal. Great tasting and conveinent.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic