BY PREGO

Heart-healthy Goodness With The Perfect Balance Of Vine-ripened Tomatoes And Savory Mushroom Taste You Expect From Prego®.

Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
While I usually buy fresh or make homemade sauce, if I don't Prego is the way to go. Great spices with more taste than the other brands. It is easy to spruce up with other mushrooms, meat, spices, etc. Reminds me of college--I lived off of it!
Katelyn W.
Harrisburg, PA
Such a good alternative to the regular plain pasta sauces. I love this Mushroom sauce by Prego. It has a wonderful variety of flavors and spices and a subtle mushroom taste. I would definitely recommend this sauce to others.
Casey S.
I love Prego sauces! Once I tried the Heart smart, I was like wow, it still tastes amazing and I really didn't notice a difference.
Carolyn E.
Perris, CA
I loved this sauce! you cant go wrong with some prego! I think its very good. I recommend it for sure!