Prego® Fresh Mushroom Pasta Sauce uploaded by Christy C.Prego® Fresh Mushroom Pasta Sauce uploaded by brea b.Prego® Fresh Mushroom Pasta Sauce uploaded by Rachel H.

BY PREGO

If You Love Great Mushroom Taste, Then This Is The Sauce For You—made With Only Fresh Mushrooms!

Christy C.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Prego Fresh Mushroom Pasta Sauce is delicious! I love how the sauce is thick and the fact that it actually has a good amount of mushrooms. The Prego pasta sauce is my favorite pasta there is. It is very affordable and at time you could buy one get one free.
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this pasta sauce it has a smooth tomatoe taste to it. I love that it doesnt have a paste taste to it like the canned tomatoes. Prego® Fresh Mushroom Pasta Sauce
Jamie M.
All time favorite pasta sauce! When I don’t have time to make my own this is my go to! So tasty! Love that it has chunks of tomato and mushroom, it makes it feel more authentic. I just use this on whole wheat spaghetti when I need a quick dinner. Always recommend prego and it’s the only pasta sauce brand I’ll buy!
Erika M.
This is our favorite spaghetti sauce in my home and with two picky eaters--it's a must! We love it with spaghetti and sometimes use it as a dipping sauce for pizza. I would definitely recommend this and it's a great buy at Walmart. Pantry necessity!
MoMo T.
Columbus, GA
Prego always has an average taste to it and it never varies from each different type. Still good! But you just don't have to worry about which one you pick up cause they'll all be just as good as the other. That saying, I love mushrooms. I just wish there were more of them. Good price point
Blessing B.
I like this one better than the meat sauce I believe. I love mushrooms fried by themselves or in pasta, they are delicious and not expensive either. I usually get these at Walmart they are worth trying.
Katie P.
Okabena, MN
This is the sauce that my mom always used when I was growing up for any Italian dish and for jarred pasta sauce this is what always tastes right to me. Generally, when I'm going to use marinara sauce now I will make my own and I think that it tastes much better, but in a pinch I think it is a decent substitution.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I actually enjoying making my own sauce but once in a while it's nice to make a quick meal like pasta. We have tried this sauce and other flavors but just not our flavor. I just don't like the taste .. I think it's too plain.
Judith C.
Merced, CA
I love this sauce, it is great for spaghetti but you can also use it differently. I add it to different kinds of pasta or just meat and it tastes amazing, especially if you like mushrooms. In my opinion, it tastes better than the original without mushrooms.
Sara M.
SULTAN, WA
Delicious but not as good as home made. Makes dinner time quick and easy though and it does taste pretty good. Even better if you add some fresh mushrooms! I would recommend for sure.