Prego® Flavored with Meat Italian Sauce uploaded by Stacey E.Prego® Flavored with Meat Italian Sauce uploaded by Anna V.Prego® Flavored with Meat Italian Sauce uploaded by Ashley C.

BY PREGO #12 in Pasta Sauce

Our classic sauce accented with a savory meat flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to favorite in our house. If we are having pasta, nine times out of ten it is Prego. It goes well with all kinds of dishes. Both of my kids will even eat this, so that’s a huge win in my household.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
My daughter loves this sauce , she can have about 3 plates and she’s only four. It’s a good value and can feed about 5 to 6 people. I always buy this at the supermarket and always satisfied with the results and my daughter is always happy
Kendall K.
Such a delicious pasta sauce that goes with all types of pasta. Cheap and available at a bunch of grocery stores. Would definitely recommend. All of the varieties I've tried I've liked a lot so don't think there are any bad ones.
Taylor B.
Im usually not a fan of prego sauces but thisbone takes the cake! Its very inexpensive which is good because we love spaghetti and some of those sauces can get pretty pricey. We usually buy ours at walmart but we sometimes go to frys as well. I love that its not chunky with tomato chunks. We usually cook up some hamburger meat and mix it in to get that extra meaty flavor and its perfect! Especially with my gluten free noodles!
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my go to pasta sauce. I always add to it when I'm cooking it but for a base, it's awesome. Full of flavor and the price is well worth the product. I usually add onions, green pepper, garlic and random spices to add more to it but it really doesn't need all that stuff. Definitely the best sauce on the market.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
This and the Sausage Flavor are my Favorites from this Brand so delicious! The taste is very flavorful and has a good amount of spices added already. I usually just warm this up in the microwave but if I have time I like to cook it on the stove top. I love using this in all my pasta dishes.
Cony P.
Martinsville, VA
I absolutely love this sauce. I make kt with any type of pasta. Though the pasta taste amazing along with the pasta. I usually add shredded cheese, garlic powder,ricotta, and spinach. And i top it off with olive oil on toast and its the best I have had.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Yes! This is my go to sauce. Prego with Meat is my all time favorite for making pasta, lasagna, and everything else. Good quality for its' price. I don't mind spending a bit more. I buy it at Walmart, a bit expensive at Publix. I would so buy it again. Recommend.
Alejandra M.
This is my favorite tomato sauce ever! I use it on in all my pastas and the taste is amazing. I've tried many different tomato sauces before and I always come back to this one. Not only that but the meat flavored sauce is my preferred one to use too.
Mallory B.
Williamstown, WV
4 stars because of the flavor and price. Not quite 5 because I still add some of my own spices to give it a little flavor. This product is easy to find - I buy at my local dollar general. Quick, easy prep and you have a great homemade meal!
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
For those who love prego what to u cook it with?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
This flavor or the Original?