BY PREGO

Prego Farmers' Market® Sauces Use Ingredients You’d Find At Your Local Farmers’ Market – Like Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Picked At The Peak Of Freshness, Garlic And Basil – Made The Way You Would With A Touch Of Cream, Black Pepper And Oregano. Our Four Cheese Sauce Is Made With Romano, Parmesan, Asiago And Fontina Cheese For A Taste You Will Love. Enjoy With Your Favorite Italian Dishes!

Review (1)
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I really like this pasta sauce for when I do not feel like making my own or for when its my husbands turn to cook. LOL. Prego has been used in my family since I can remember. Coming from a Colombian household my mom never felt like making her own sauce. The jar is pretty big and is enough for two meals for my husband and I. They can be found at virtually any grocery store and cost about $3 at most. The four cheese is my favorite- I love anything cheesey!