BY PREGO

Prego Farmers' Market® Classic Marinara Is Made The Way You Would With Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Olive Oil And Oregano. Enjoy With Your Favorite Italian Dishes!

Buy on Walmart
Alesa T.
Charleston, SC
I love this product! It is very easy to use in different recipes to highlight the flavors already present and enhance what I have added! I use it to make a tomato white wine sauce when I make fish! Just 1 T butter 2 cloves garlic, 1/2 c marinara, 1/4 c white wine, and 12 oz or less of a white fish depending on how saucy you want it
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
You definitely will not need to be worried about being attacked by vampires after eating this. As soon as I opened the jar, the smell of garlic hit me full-on in the face. I like garlic, but I prefer a more subtle garlic flavor, which is why I steered clear of the "Roasted Garlic" version of this sauce, opting for the safer option of "Classic Marinara" to add to some cheese ravioli I had also purchased. The taste of this sauce was just as strong as the smell, and also a bit sour for some reason. It almost made my face pucker up as I ate it. It also had little chuncks of diced onion (I think) which tended to be rather hard. Adding parmesan cheese to the finished ravioli dish helped tone down both the garlic and the sour taste, but I can definitely say that I will not be purchasing this sauce again. I tossed the rest of the jar that I hadn't used. If you like really strong garlic, then you may enjoy this product, but it just wasnt for me.