BY PREGO #61 in Pasta Sauce

Cream, vine-ripened tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese are combined in this smooth and indulgent vodka sauce.

Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Now this is my favorite sauce for spaghetti it taste BOMB all you need is garlic bread and it’s an easy but delicious dinner. The brand Prego is good and the price is on point it’s very affordable even for big family Prego® Creamy Vodka Italian Sauce
Meg B.
This sauce is my hands down my favorite to have when making pasta! I love putting some Parmesan on it as well. It's very yummy and I've tried other vodka sauces but they do not compare to this one
Rachel C.
When I want something different for the holiday meals leading up to Christmas and Thanksgiving, I always go back to my roots and make an Italian meal like my Nonna taught me. I do often cut corners only around the holidays and buy this sauce. It is delicious and even though my Nonna complains that I didn't make the sauce from scratch, she likes it.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me encanta mi salsa Prego, Esta particularmente tiene un sabor exquisito la preparo con pasta corta cuando cenamos en familia. siempre que voy al super mercado compro de todas las variedades pero esta es una de mis favoritas.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
Creamy Vodka sauce is my favorite Prego sauce. I love how bold the flavor are, but they are not overpowering. My husband also likes that there is less sodium in the Prego version compared to others. Sometimes I add a little extra seasoning, but that doesn't bother me.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
The Creamy Vodka sauce gives your pasta a twist on just a regular sauce. This is by far my favorite Prego sauce - though depending on what I use it with I do add more seasoning to thicken it up as it is a bit runny.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
It's very cheap and great quality.It's a big jar so there's plenty.It has amazing flavor and body for a store bought sauce.I'm thoroughly please and shall be buying this again and again.
Yzelda F.
Whenever we cook pasta at home we always use Prego sauce. Its cheap and just right for the taste. Creamy vodka sauce is one of my husband's favorites. It gives your pasta a twist!
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I use prego off and on because I usually go for another brand. To me it seems a little bit watery and I usually have to add a little bit more seasoning but it isn't terrible.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I can't wait to try this one. I love the vodka sauce flavor and I'm a big fan of Prego. This is a win win. I can already recommend this product because I already know that it will be great.
Isaura D.
is this a good pasta sauce? and i want to know the price.

back