Prego® Alfredo Basil Pesto Pasta Sauce uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY PREGO

This vibrant sauce blends sweet basil, Parmesan cheese, and Romano cheese with fresh cream.

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I served this over pasta with grilled chicken and it was alright. If I made it again I would add veggies. But you get a large jar for the price. This is okay I just think it is sort of plain to just serve over pasta, but I like to test out sauces on their own first before I add in a bunch of other things.
Tyler R.
I have served this over chicken alfredo. It is pretty good, but there is a bit of an odd tanginess to it that I think comes from the basil. Personally, I would recommend buying regular Prego alfredo sauce and adding basil to it for a better flavor.
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Perfect combo of pesto flavor and alfredo. Goes well with anything. Only problem is that not all stores carry it. I had to go one county away to find it.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
Just got this the other day from the store and it is amazing! I have been using it on tortillas with egg for a breakfast burrito! Definitely worth the try. Very creamy and smooth tasting, plus a great price!
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
I like to make my own sauces but I love to use a couple scoops of this as a base. It's not over powering but has a great,consistency