BY PREGNITUDE

Dietary Supplement. Folic Acid 200mcg ~ Myo-Inositol 2000mg. Pregnitude™ supports ovulatory function and quality of eggs.*. Pregnitude is available as a white powder packaged in individual 2 gram packets. Available in box of unit-dose pack of 60 packets. Pregnitude does not contain gluten, sugar, artificial preservatives, flavors or sweeteners. Please see patient leaflet for complete product information *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Liz B.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
I am trying this product right now... I have PCOS so I'm hoping it does the trick!!
Mariel C.
Mariel C.
Excellent product I use it because I don't like to drink pills and I need to start to consume folic acid. Pregnitude is very helpful when u want to regulate your periods.
Megan F.
Megan F.
I have been using this product for 3 cycles now and have seen tremendous results. My periods have now become regular and i have less cramps and back pains. Plus i finally started ovulating!!! Yay! my husband and i are trying for a baby and it was a little hard since i wasn't ovulating but now after taking this I am and hopefully ill be pregnant soon!
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
5 star! about to finish my first box and already on the 2nd day of a month pissed period i started! also less mood swings! and less food cravings which is a plus and i was supposed to start 3 days ago but got clear stretchy -tmi- lol cm so praying ive been ttc for a year so hopefully good results (also i have pcos)
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Ronda, NC
I tried this product at the recommendation of a friend. I have pcos and have been trying to get pregnant for almost 6 years. This product did not help my cycle and i certainly did not get pregnant using this product. It's very expensive for Jo kore than it is and a little research shows you can by the same exact ingredients for much less. The taste of the product was ok mixed in water as it is suggested for taking, it seemed to have an odd sweet taste to me that I found no issues with. I would no repurchase this product.
Dorothy A.
Dorothy A.
My doctor recommended this to me since I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now. Plus, I wasn't ovulating frequently and was having very random length cycles. I've completed 3 cycles with Pregnitude so far and I have ovulated 2 out of the 3 cycles! Also, my cycles haven't been as long and my PMS symptoms aren't as unbearable! One other bonus.. I'm not craving snacks as much during the day! I would absolutely recommend this all-natural product to others. Even if I don't end up pregnant the other benefits are WELL worth the money!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Bakersfield, Ca
How long did it take you to ovulate?
Steffi F.
Steffi F.
First time trying,, does it help with ovulation?