BY PREGNANCY & NEWBORN

• Do you think this magazine would be helpful or informativ...1 Answers
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine is nice because most either cover tour pregnancy or your baby. This one covers both. It's good because while you are reading on how to prepare for the birth you also get more than a passing glimpse on what to expect when your baby is born to about 3 months old.
Erica S.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This magazine was just beginninh to get some major recognition when I first came across it about 6 years ago, pregnant with my one & only. It truly helped me prepare for the arrival of my daughter. The tips & articles and first hand stories gave me so much in site to being a new parent. I think this is definitely a magazine new moms should check out.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I love this magazine. I especially loved it as a first time mother. I didn't have much guidance in the day of mother figures so i was figuring it out on my own. Most of my pregnancy questions were answered with maternal instinct, but what i couldn't figure put on my own, this magazine truly helped.
Simi A.
I subscribed to this magazine when I was expecting my first baby, it was of so much help because it gave me a lot of information and ideas and answered almost all my questions.
I was greatfull I had it
Jo A.
Parkville, MD
I am currently expecting and I read this magazine every time I visit my OB-GYN. I love learning about new products for both the baby and moms. :) I just hope they provide coupon inserts too. :D
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
This wassuch a life saver! With my first child i had no idea what to do and this allowed me to feel confident in what was to come. Very informative and great tips
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
Very nice magazine they have really interesting topics, for first time mommies it's good to read a magazine like this they have good tips too
Amber H.
This is an awesome magazine if your pregnant or just had your first child. It has lots of ideas on what to do and what is to come.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I read this with my very first child. I was a single New mom and didn't know what to do. This helped out good enough. He is now 10.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
I love this magazine it gives really good information. All the articles have really good tips for pregnancy and your babies.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Where could I find this to read?
Donisha B.
Hinesville , GA
What types of material does it cover?
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Do you think this magazine would be helpful or informative for someone who already has children (ie not their first pregnancy)?