Preggie Pops Organic Drops uploaded by Megan S.

BY PREGGIE POPS

Dietary Supplement The Natural Way to Ease Morning Sickness USDA Certified Organic Drug-Free All Natural Ingredients Recommended by Healthcare Professionals Developed by healthcare professionals to provide relief from morning sickeness. Preggie Pop Drops are effective due to our special formulation of essential oils, aromatherapy, and a unique delivery method. Preggie Pop Drops are also a great addition to your labor bag to help with dry mouth and provide a nice energy boost. ; These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. see more...

• How do these taste?? I've been looking for something to help with...1 Answers
  • Do these really work?4 Answers
  • I haven't try these but do they really work? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These things were delicious and may have helped had I had average morning sickness, but they did nothing for my Hyperemesis Gravidarum, unfortunately. " in 29 reviews
  • "I used both the drops and the lollipops, and they really helped to curb my nausea." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these with my first pregnancy and although they tasted great, I didn't see any improvement with my morning sickness." in 5 reviews
  • "I had really bad morning sickness for my first & second trimester, and these helped with getting through it." in 3 reviews
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
These pops have saved the day multiple times over the last few weeks. I have been feeling nauseous not only in the morning but. Constantly throughout the day. I take out a preggie pop and sick ok it for a while and my nausea dissipates for an hour or two before I need another. These are a life saver!
Jessica S.
Northville, MI
These drops have been a lifesaver! I was hesitant especially since they are "sour" but my goodness, they have been so helpful for the all day nausea in my first trimester! Bonus, they taste great too!
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I suffered from terrible morning sickness during my first trimester. While these candies did not help with the vomiting, they really did help keep the nausea to a minimum throughout the day. I like the organic ones more than the regular version because there are much fewer ingredients. These candies are sour which really helped when I felt sick. I never vomited after taking these, and they worked great for car rides. I'm so happy to be passed the first trimester!!!
Megan S.
Columbia, CA
These are great, they have saved my life (as in the time I have in each day) my box has apple, sour raspberry and sour lemon. They taste great. They work for all types of nausea, I will always keep them on me while pregnant. I will recommend them to anyone who gets nauseous though out the day. I will buy them again.
Tiffany P.
I bought these for my all day sickness and as soon as I put it in my mouth I vomited! I would not recommend these, I feel lemon candies or even starburst worked better than these
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
When i first found out i was pregnant and not dying from a horrible flu i threw up every day, afternoon, night. i thought morning sickness was only in the morning but boy was i misinformed. i couldn't hold anything down not even drinks. i began to try every myth or grandmas solution to get rid of this constant nausea. then i tried preggie pops . i found that they only helped me while i was sucking on one but soon after the nausea came back. it didn't help keep any solid food down either. if i recommend these id say this is not a solution but it will help you if u were like me throwing up every 30 mins. also helps with dry heaving.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
I was having a really hard time in my first trimester with morning sickness and was recommended to try Preggie Pop Drops. I have to admit they saved my life, I thought I would never get relief, but surprisingly these candies really took the edge off, and helped me feel not as dizzy. They were great for when I had to work, and I now recommend anyone with morning sickness to try them! I bought mine at Babies R Us, but I know you can buy them online too.
These are a staple through my pregnancy. One drop and within 10 mins my nausea is better. The only thing is that I don't like the ginger flavor. They also come in a chewy form too that's really good and has different flavors.
Jenn D.
I had the WORST morning sickness with my first child! There was nothing "morning" about it...it was really 24/7 sickness! I tried ALL the "remedies" for nausea, including preggie pop drops! I bought them at Babies R Us, and they were pretty pricey for the amount they sold...and to me, they didn't work well. They took the nausea away while I was eating them, (I think it's just because it was a hard, sour candy!), but then it would quickly return for me, quite soon after they were gone out of my mouth. :(

They definitely have a good taste (if you like sour candy, which I do), but did not work for me, for nausea
Anneliese H.
Latonia, KY
I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant and had crucial morning, afternoon and night sickness. I was sick constantly and I tried these out to see if they worked. The good part was, the ones I found were $5 at Motherhood Maternity. They sort of helped because I had something in my mouth to try distracting me from getting sick, but it never failed, I'd puke them right back up. Maybe they'll work for others!
Kat E.
Bloomington, IN
Where can you find preggie pops?
Rubi S.
Do these really work?
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
What are these used for?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
I haven't try these but do they really work?
Kelly E.
Orlando , FL
How do these taste?? I've been looking for something to help with morning sickness and heard these worked but worried about the taste!