Preggie Pops Lollipops uploaded by Grecia R.

BY PREGGIE POPS

Dietary Supplement The Natural Way to Ease Morning Sickness! 7 Delicious All Natural Flavors! Peppermint, Spearmint, Lavender, Sour Lemon, Sour Tangerine, Ginger, Sour Raspberry All Natural Drug-Free Recommended by Healthcare Professionals Developed by healthcare professionals to provide relief from morning sickness. Preggie Pops are effective due to our special formulation of essential oils, aromatherapy and a unique delivery method. Preggie Pops are also a great addition to your labor bag to help with dry mouth and provide a nice energy boost. Questions? 866-773-4443 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I am newly pregnant (about 8 weeks now) and the nausea is...1 Answers
  • These look awesome! I wished Id have discovered them whe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Grecia R.
odessa
These preggie pops have helped me so much with my morning sickness. I'm 13w3d now and they are my life savors. My favorite flavor is the peppermint! The sour ones are okay but I'm not a big fan of sour stuff haha 10/10 i would definitely buy them again!
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
These lollipops were a godsend when I was pregnant! I had horrible nausea and it was worse when I was in the car was commuting an hour each way to work. These kept me from loosing it during my pregnancy! I only wish I had known about the drop version!
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
I think obgyn doctors should gives these out to their pregnant patients just like pediatricians give out lollipops to kids. While they didn't "take away" nausea they sure did help soothe my stomach during the rough bouts. I do wish you could buy a box of a single flavor though because I found some of them helped soothe while others (sour raspberry) triggered my sensitive smell and made things worse.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
They taste good, (all but the lavender one in my opinion) and gave me something to focus on. It was comforting and soothing but I had a big problem with nausea until 15 weeks and didn't take it away, just maybe a tiny edge off of it. Go get them if you're having trouble it couldn't hurt! This also would make a cute present for a friend who just announced they're pregnant!
april s.
I love these things. I wish they weren't so expensive locally, about $6 a box! They are not a cure for my hyperemesis gravadarum, but they do help settle the stomach. The flavors are vibrant but not annoying, and taste very delicious and natural. Don't expect these to cure you, but they do help.
Heather S.
Fort Hood, TX
These have a pleasant flavor and help settle the stomach. The different flavors are great, and a fantastic idea to include several flavors!
Sonja A.
Maine
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a great price, come in a variety of flavors so everyone should be able to find something they like, and actually do the trick.
Anna M.
Casselberry, FL
These lollipops were a lifesaver for me! Some flavors didn't help as much as others did, but overall I really liked them.
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
Best invention ever.. nauseous? Preggie pops are the way to go every single time
meggan f.
Michigan Ctr, MI
These look awesome! I wished Id have discovered them when I was pregnant with my twins. Do they really work?
Cassie Renee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am newly pregnant (about 8 weeks now) and the nausea is just not easing up.. and from what I read it won't anytime too soon.. wondering if these are worth giving a try? I'm super sensitive to trying new things like this, but anything outside of phenagran which makes me fall asleep would be great! Any advise?