Preggie Pops All Natural Morning Sickness Drops 21 ea

The Natural Way to Ease Morning Sickness Made with Brown Rice Syrup and Cane Juice Drug Free Doctor Recommended

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Preggie Pops All Natural Morning Sickness Drops 21 ea!
Columbia, MO
One of the only thing that actually worked with my morning sickness. I can normally find it at target but it’s good to use first thing in the morning and then have a stash at work! It is my go to present when I find out a friend is pregnant!
Bagdad, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I went through 2 tubs of these during my first trimester! They worked so well for me! Working at 7am was difficult while dealing with morning sickness but these made it so much easier
Ardmore, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product, 100%. The only thing that even touched my morning sickness. I would make them a little more sour, but I’m just a sour person. I have no issues with this product at all. 10/10.
Wichita, KS
I received these as a gift during my first pregnancy. I honestly thought they were a joke...until I tried them. They work like a charm!!! I wouldn’t have survived the first trimester. I kept these with me at all times. They work so well my husband uses them if his allergies act up and cause nausea due to drainage. Get some of these you won’t be sorry!
Airville, PA
I was only experiencing morning sickness with 1/4 of my pregnancies. I needed something to help. I bought these and they were awesome, they tasted good and helped pretty quickly to eliminate the nausea. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Albuquerque, NM
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The only thing that helped with morning sickness were these. Loved the flavors as well. It would last a a few hours on my bad days and my good days one a day would work. Living in New Mexico the roads are horrible and I would get so sick driving to work. Started sucking on one of these on my drive to work and I would no longer have to pull over to puke!
Taste great! These were an amazing help when it came to morning sickness--which let's be real is not only limited to the morning. Easy to keep in your purse or wallet for when you're on the go. Each flavor was so good I don't have a favorite.
Abilene, TX
This was so nice to have because I went through them like they were going out of style. There is no comparison to it and does not need improvement. I highly reccomend this to expectant mommies.
High Springs, FL
While I was pregnant with my little boy I always had morning sickness. I kept these in my purse and took them everywhere. Only bad thing was I could only find them online.
Springfield, MO
I loved the preggie pop lollipops so o gave these a try - incredibly tart but totally work

Looking for your answer?