Preggie Pop Drops Plus  uploaded by Bre J.

BY PREGGIE POP DROPS PLUS

Dietary Supplement. The Natural Way to Ease Morning Sickness! Natural. Drug-Free. Contains Vitamin B6. Doctor Recommended. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan W.
Port Orchard, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Preggie pop drops are a pregnancy game changer! They taste great and as soon as I start sucking on them I feel better. They almost always help my morning sickness. I love that these ones also have vitamins in them. My husband also uses them for his migraine-related nausea. Worth every penny!
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
These things are so yummy!!! They also work incredibly well. I wasn't nauseated my whole pregnancy but I was the first tri. These things were a life saver. It won't work for intense nausea, but for mild to medium nausea these work great.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
These preggie pop drops are a life saver! I found these towards the end of my first trimester but they really helped my nausea and even now as I'm in the second trimester anytime I feel a little queasy I open one and feel so much better. Love that these have vitamins in them. I definitely recommend these. And they taste great too!
Amber I.
Front Royal, VA
My first pregnancy I was hooked on the original preggy pop drops. This time I've tried these and they are wonderful. I found them at my local target and they were around $5. I buy them in bulk, because I seem to fly through them. I recommend them for anyone going through morning sickness.
Kacy P.
I used these for both of my pregnancies. They are very tart, bold flavors. Personally, I didn't get the results that I wanted for the price I had paid.
beth W.
Winchestr Ctr, CT
These didn't work for me for either of my pregnancys and I was very sick with both, they also need to improve taste a little funky tasting like medicine for me.
Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Preggy pops are amazing! They helped with my all day sickness. They taste amazing, but can be a tad pricey based on where you purchase
Lindsay F.
Do these really work? I have all day morning sickness and need some relief!