Preggie Pop Drops Plus  uploaded by Bre J.

BY PREGGIE POP DROPS PLUS

Dietary Supplement. The Natural Way to Ease Morning Sickness! Natural. Drug-Free. Contains Vitamin B6. Doctor Recommended. see more...

Lacee C.
Beaverton, Or
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So great for morning sickness and the ever lasting pregnancy nausea! Fast acting and super tasty! I keep a handful in my purse, a couple by my bed and I try to make sure I put one or two in my pocket before I leave the house.
Jessica L.
I don’t think these really did anything for me personally. They tasted all right, but the sour was really rough on my mouth if I had more than 1. Not really worth the money in my opinion.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These preggie pop drops are a life saver! I found these towards the end of my first trimester but they really helped my nausea and even now as I'm in the second trimester anytime I feel a little queasy I open one and feel so much better. Love that these have vitamins in them. I definitely recommend these. And they taste great too!
Amber I.
Front Royal, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My first pregnancy I was hooked on the original preggy pop drops. This time I've tried these and they are wonderful. I found them at my local target and they were around $5. I buy them in bulk, because I seem to fly through them. I recommend them for anyone going through morning sickness.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Preggie pop drops are a pregnancy game changer! They taste great and as soon as I start sucking on them I feel better. They almost always help my morning sickness. I love that these ones also have vitamins in them. My husband also uses them for his migraine-related nausea. Worth every penny!
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
These things are so yummy!!! They also work incredibly well. I wasn't nauseated my whole pregnancy but I was the first tri. These things were a life saver. It won't work for intense nausea, but for mild to medium nausea these work great.
beth W.
Winsted, CT
These didn't work for me for either of my pregnancys and I was very sick with both, they also need to improve taste a little funky tasting like medicine for me.
Kacy P.
I used these for both of my pregnancies. They are very tart, bold flavors. Personally, I didn't get the results that I wanted for the price I had paid.
chelsea d.
Exeter, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and have been so nauseated. I only like the lemon ones for right now. But while sucking on them I definitely get some relief.
Page M.
Wahiawa, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Preggy pops are amazing! They helped with my all day sickness. They taste amazing, but can be a tad pricey based on where you purchase
Lindsay F.
Do these really work? I have all day morning sickness and need some relief!

back