BY PREFERRED PLUS

Milk Of Magnesia Liquid relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). see more...

Trinity H.
I use this on my face and it really helps with my oily skin. I use It as a face mask and I wear it under my makeup. It really sokes up the oil and keeps my face matte all day.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
This stuff is great if you have "clogged pipes"Take before you go to bed and by morning the plumbing should be working. Taste is not so great.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
This product works gently but the taste makes it really hard to get down. If you can manage to get it down, you just be better in no time!
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For me this works so quick I only use if my stomach is cramping because I ate something bad.
alejandra c.
I used after I had surgery it worked better than the tablets they gave me in the hospital