BY PREFERRED PLUS

Giselle  G.
I prefer this ibuprofen for my migraines and i find relieve fast without any side effects like I do with Advil. I tend to get palpitations with Advil or Aleve so I stick to these. It works for pains and aches and it works fast.
lucero g.
texas
Ibuprofen is awesome it is way better then midol for when i get my menstural cramps it works way faster in my opinnion then any other pain killer pills.
Jill H.
I use this brand of ibuprofen for when I have headaches or aches and pains somewhere else. It works as well or even better than Tylenol or Advil