Baby & ToddlerDiaperingPreferred Plus
Preffered Plus Products A and D Ointment Jar Kpp, Size- 15 Oz

Preffered Plus Products A and D Ointment Jar Kpp, Size- 15 Oz

by Preferred Plus

Compare to: A & D Ointment Preferred Plus Vitamins A and D Ointment Jar For Diaper Rash and Skin Protectant Helps treat and prevent diaper rash; temporarily protects minor: cuts; scrapes; burns; temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, chafed or...

Is this good for clearing scars and keeping face hydrated?
Start your review of Preffered Plus Products A and D Ointment Jar Kpp, Size- 15 Oz!
Kaitlyn K.
This is my favorite everyday ointment. It is very soft and effective. I put it on my son’s diaper area at almost every diaper change. I also put it under his neck at night or whenever he is especially drooly to keep his chest and under his chin from getting irritated.
Courtney P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Always use this for my tattoos, never had any issues! Not a bad price for a decent sized tub of it either. Always helps my tattoos not dry out. Wouldn't change it.
jamie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product was easy to use. I loved how it lasted awhile and that it's clear so it doesn't leave a stain if gets on clothes
Alexia R.
Las Cruces
It was alright i prefer a different brand but used this one on a friends recomendation and i find other brands just work better when it comes to tattoos.
Amanda J.
Kept my tattoo in good shape through healing and keeps it hydrated still. Not expensive and has other uses!
angela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Didn't work well with the tatoo.skin stayed dry ,had to continue to apply the ointment.it also took some of the ink color out
Danielle M.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product I have tattoos and every time I get a tattoo I make sure I use this product on My tattoos to keep them fresh
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used this for my tattoos. Helped maintain moisture barrier and protect my sensitive skin after a fresh tattoo.
Kwanesha N.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is honestly the only thing I use for my tattoo healing . I have 10 tattoos and only one I didn’t use this and my tattoo faded extremely. I highly recommended A&D ointment for tattoo healing process
Carmen S.
Southington
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve never used no other than A & D ointments for all of my tatts! It does the job, keeps my colors on point, no scabs and it’s affordable! Very effective and you can also use it for your baby’s bottom too!