Preferred Plus Products Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 Mg for Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer - 50 ea

BY PREFERRED PLUS

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, common cold, muscular aches, and minor pain of arthritis. Temporarily reduces fever. For temporary relief of minor: headache toothache backache menstrual cramps common cold muscular aches minor pain of arthritis temporarily reduces fever. Store between 68-77FAvoid humidity and excessive heat about 104FTamper Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal under the cap is broken or missing Do not take more than directed The smallest effective dose should be used Adults and children 12 years and older - take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. -if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used-do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor Children under 12 year. click this product to see full details see more...

Rell B.
I always keep some at home and I use this better genetic brands works just as well as the prescriptions brands and it does it job when I have either a migraine or headache
Krystal Z.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always keep this product stocked in my home and in my purse. My husband and I both use this product. Please do not use this product on an empty stomach.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ibuprofen is a go to for pain. Can be used for menstrual cramps as well. I always keep this product stocked in my home and in my purse.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I think all ibuprofen products are about the same. The only difference is in the tablet or gel caps. I have these around my house.
Amber L.
Madison, WI
This always works percectly for me. I take it when I have a bad headache or migraine and it is usually gone within the hour.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Ibuprofen makes me break out in hives, Can't use it. It takes the pain away, but it isn't worth the itchy blotchy bumps.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
A keeper in our house, never leave home without one in my purse and always one in the kitchen and bathroom as well
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ibuprofen is a go to for pain. Can be used for menstrual cramps as well. Liquid gels are by far the best.
Mandy R.
Ibuprofen works the best for pain and monthly cramps i don't use anything else i cant live without
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Ibuprofen Tablets For Pain Reliever And Fever Reducer 200 Mg works great on all aches and pains!