Preferred Plus Pharmacy Children's Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Grape 4 oz

BY PREFERRED PLUS PHARMACY #5 in Children's Medicine

Compare to: Children's Motrinindiations: Ibuprofen child oral suspension pain reliever fever reducer, grape flavour for age 2-11: Oral suspension. 100 mg per 5 ml(teaspoon). Motrin child childrens Ibuprofen pain reliever.

Buy on Amazon
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
My number one medicine for my children, i like it better then tylenol. It is cheaper then the name brand motrin. I always buy. It meets my expectations. Gives a fast relief to any pain and fever. I definitely recommend.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Works fast and lasts anytime your little one needs it .. Read warnings and dosage carefully before giving it to your child and never give more than the recommended dosage
Melanie S.
Even though my 6 year old daughter doesn't care for the taste much, it's great to reduce her fever in between Tylenol dosages! I try not to use NSAIDS with her much because her liver is developing but it's the best option when you baby is running a 103 fever because of a viral upper respiratory cold. I would definitely buy it again when I run out!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
For children and adult, if you have a sore throat gargle some of this medicine in the back of your throat for like 30 seconds and then swallow it. It will help so much with your sore throat. I like the grape flavor and bubble gum flavor the best. You will thank me after you try this!
Ashley W.
Yes!! Life saver right here! Down from small fevers to teething. We use this all the time and more than likely more to come! Never doubt this to be disappointing, always worked great! And really affordable. Not expensive at all! we've been very satisfied with this!
Catherine f.
Las Vegas, NV
This medicine help my kids from growing pains down to sick with fever or just a headache. Relieves with in ten mins. I always choose this over Tylenol. Comes in great flavors kids will enjoy and not spit out. Quick relief. Over all great product for kids.
Alexsis B.
Florissant, MO
Always my go to medicine when either of my kids have a fever. They like the taste, so there is no struggle to get them to take it either!
Desirae W.
Mesa, AZ
My daughter seems to like the flavor and she always calms down after she gets a dose so its doing its job
Lina A.
London
Great product really helped my little brother get better. He uses it every time he falls ill. Inexpensive. He doesn’t like the taste of medicine but with this medicine he doesn’t mind it. Which is great for kids.
Robin A.
Kids seem to like the taste. Generic brands are as good as bigger labels like Advil