Preferred Fragrance 'Tattooed by Inky' Women's 3.3-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Brandie M.Preferred Fragrance 'Tattooed by Inky' Women's 3.3-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by George Ann S.Preferred Fragrance 'Tattooed by Inky' Women's 3.3-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Katelin L.

BY PREFERRED FRAGRANCE INC

This 'Tattooed by Inky' EDP spray from Preferred Fragrance comes in a 3.3-ounce size. This women's fragrance offers a blend of citrus, champagne mango and baby strawberries. Design house: Preferred Fragrance Scent name: Tattooed by Inky Gender: Women's Eau de parfum is available in a 3.3-ounce spray Features a blend of sparkling citrus, champagne mango and baby strawberries, followed by modern florals, clean skin musk and exotic amber Tattooed by Inky eau de parfum by Preferred Fragrance is an impression of Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kristin Ann S.
Inky is one of the weaker scents from preferred fragrance. It smells good but you have to take a bath in it & it's not long lasting. I give it 5 stars because it smells so good anyways id def rec'd it to others & the bottle is cute. I never smelled the real one so I can't compare but this smells fresh & soapy & good just wish it was more concentrated.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
The smell of this is so pretty I love it I have the yellow bottle also but the pink one is my all time favorite it only takes a couple sprays and your set for the day it lasts a long while and I would totally recommend this to friends
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
I love the way this smells. Very edgy and sexy. I love different varieties of perfumes and this one is definitely a new favorite. So glad I found this. Totally my style. I’d recommend this.
Jessica G.
This is a super cheap perfume and good if your in a bind, positive.. it actually smells really good!! the glass bottle is pretty durable and has held up pretty well, the design of it is pretty cute as well. I have purchased this several times over the years and will continue to do so just to have with my collection
Brynn B.
This was my go-to before I could afford higher end fragrances from Sephora. I won't repurchase this only because I can afford better quality, but for the price this is a good option if others aren't in your budget. The lasting power isn't great.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
Love this perfume smells great and I always get compliments when I wear it also very reasonably priced and the packaging is cute.
Marnika B.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is definitely on my top 3 list of favorite perfumes. It smells great, like a combinition of something sweet and fresh.
kristi d.
Porterville, CA
I get so many good complements when I wear this. my mom buys me one every Christmas because I love it so much!!
Lori S.
Jackson, MO
I buy this so much I put it on every time I go out I love it. people always ask me what my perfume is
Leah  B.
Lafayette, LA
I love this scent. I use it almost everyday. I always get compliments on how good I smell.