BY PREFERRED FRAGRANCE INC

Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
This fragrance is so good. It was only $5 where I got it for a full sized bottle. My bf picked the scent out and I couldn’t be happier. It smells amazing and it will last quite a while :) pretty sure it’s a knockoff of Ed Hardy or something but I don’t care. I can afford this one :)
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Preferred Fragrance Tattooed By Inky - Woman - Parfum, 3.3 fl oz the bottle is soo pretty I love it it's a really good price under 20 it's a sweet sent like a sexy scent to me deff would buy another just writing this review made me want to buy another one and you can find it anywhere even the dollar store it's a gem find !
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I bought this from dollar general for $4 and it is so amazing and it comes in a great package and is my first time that I have used the scent is great and I love and I will be buying more of this again.
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
I love this is smells so amazing and its so cheap and affordable and the bottle is so cute and I love design on on it I got it at our local Dollar General and it was maybe like $6 I do believe and this sent is so clean smelling I love that smell and I would definitely buy it again
Lesley M.
Such an affordable price! The fragance doesn't fade for quite a while and it's an amazing quality. I also like the packaging/bottle. Love the small sized ones for my purse! Would totally buy again, worth it.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Pretty good knock off product! I actually found it go for 1$ as the cap was missing but I really like the scent it's a great thing to have on hand on hot summer days when u start feeling like u kinda smell lol
Brandi W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This perfume was not overpowering, just enough to keep me smelling it most of the day on my hair. I love the scent, and it lasts longer than my expensive perfumes as well.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Love the fragrance lasts long. Such pretty packaging. I purchased monevat the dollatree it was a little sample size but enough to convince me of this product.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
This product is great. We sale it at my store and the customers love it. The bottle is beautiful and eye catchy. The fragrance is light and it last!
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
This is a wonderful scented perfume. This perfume also has a cute bottle and is just perfect for someone who likes cute scents and cute bottles.