Preferred Fragrance Black Extreme Our Impression Of Polo Black, 3.3 fl oz - recaro north

BY PREFERRED FRAGRANCE INC

Black Extreme is a Phenomenal fragrance. Its incredible scent includes a mixture of iced mango, spanish sage, patchouli noir, sandalwood, and tonka bean. This amazing cologne would make a great gift for any occasion. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Keenan K.
Keenan K.
Little Rock, AR
I really like this smell not just because my boyfriend wears it but, it smells really simple and one spray goes a long way! It is a lot better than Axe I can say that.
Diana Marcela A.
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
i would like to have this one i don't now how it smells but i love polo products , my boyfriend would like this one as a gift , i hope to recive a box of this , haha is too much to dream i thought , i would buy this if i can have a product to see if i would like it or not .