BY PREEN

• Does this product work on all weeds? And what about crab grass th...1 Answers
  • Does this work well1 Answers
Candi B.
I used this in my gardens. The first garden I prepared just as descibed on the package and it worked brilliantly. The second garden I didn't take the time to prepare as stated in the package and I didn't have as good of results. I hate weeding but love gardens, I will definitely buy this product again and recommend to all my friends and family!
Jennifer N.
This is a great way to keep the weeds down. I love that it works with existing bark/mulch since several other products required that no mulch be present. Since I started using Preen, I have more time to spend with my kids and less work pulling weeds!
Kendra C.
I always use Preen in the summer. I like the Preen with the fertilizer in it to help my flowers grow bigger and more beautiful! It really works!!
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Excellent way to eliminate weeds. I used this for my flower beds this summer and it worked wonderfully.
Erica   F.
I love Preen! We mixed it with the mulch and we had a weed free garden and it didn't harm any of my plants or flowers.
Michele L.
Preen is the best. I even used it in the sand underlayment of my patio and 2 years later still no weeds popping up through the cracks.
Sarah B.
Hamilton, Oh
We use this product every year in our flower beds. While it is a nice weed preventer like most it does not prevent all weeds from growing. The container is convenient and easy to use to spread throughout whatever area your using it for.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Does this work well
Kim R.
Harrisburg, PA
Does this product work on all weeds? And what about crab grass that tends to multiply during mowing season?