Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenPerdue
Predue Simply Smart Lightly Breaded Chicken Nuggets

Predue Simply Smart Lightly Breaded Chicken Nuggets

by Perdue

Perdue® Simply Smart® Lightly Breaded Chicken Nuggets.

Resealable for freshness.

Per serving:

150 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

440mg sodium, 18% DV.

1g sugars.

16g protein, 32% DV.

Simple ingredients, simply nutritious, simply tastes great.

Boneless chicken breast with rib meat nugget shaped patties.

All natural† ingredients.

No preservatives or fillers.

40% fewer calories and 50% less fat than USDA data for breaded fried boneless chicken‡‡.

Made with only white meat chicken.

USDA process verified.

Our chickens are raised:

On an all vegetarian diet.

With no animal by-products.

Cage free.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

†Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Predue Simply Smart Lightly Breaded Chicken Nuggets!
How would you rate this product?
Zuleika M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is DELICIOUS the taste is great I love this brand definitely a favorite in my house the light breading is perfect not overpowering
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
These are great nuggets. They aren’t super breaded and they cook up nicely. I feel good about giving them to my family. They are usually on a good sale at the grocery store too. I’ve been buying them for years now!
Lane L.
Washingtn Twp, MI
These are really good. The only bad part is they are getting super expensive for the quantity in the bag. But other than that they are good
Kristin L.
Kearneysville, WV
Great thing to have in the freezer. Makes for an easy tasty dinner. Serve with a salad or Mac and cheese!
Summer J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmmhhh love a healthy alternative when it comes to chicken. I love chicken but I don’t always want it fried now with the nuggets I can eat alone or add to a salad ! I always buy so this is a winner in my home
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Super quick and easy light meal or snack. Tastes fresh. Great flavor. Identifiable ingredients. I like the company and how their chickens are farm raised and treated nicely.
Whitney R.
Canton, OH
These taste really good, a lot better than the cheap off brand kind. Good quality meat, pricey, but worth it in the long run.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
These are quick and easy to make on those nights where the kids have multiple activities and I need to get them fed fast. My kids enjoy them and no mom guilt for feeding them chicken tenders. They taste good and there decent for them.
Courtney S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chicken is really tasty! I suggest cooking it at a lower heat for a bit longer, so the breading doesn't get too burnt.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
These are one of my sons favorite nuggets as a snack or for lunch. They have a way better taste than most frozen chicken patties/nuggets.

Looking for your answer?