Predire Foam Facial Cleanser 150ML

by predire

Healthy and beautiful skin begins with a good skincare regimen. Getting rid of make-up and other particles can be easier said than done. Our foaming facial is designed to gently cleanse, remove dirt, excess oil, and dead skin cells to reveal a cleaner and fresher complexion. Rinsing completely, it doesn’t leave any pore-clogging residue. This non-irritating formula helps the skin maintain a healthy moisture balance. A non-striping formula that does not dehydrate the skin, but still eliminates shiny, oily areas. Argan Oil replenishes and gives your face a healthy, radiant, glow. Your skin will feel comfortable all day and all night. Gentle Hydrating Eliminates Shine and Excess Oil Nutrient Rich - Vitamin E & C Application: Wet the face. Apply a small amount of foam cleanser to clean hands and work into a thick lather. Apply to the face in upward, circular motions. Rinse thoroughly.

Vocês já usaram ? Eu uso e amo,super recomendo !! Predire Foam Facial Cleanser 150ML
Start your review of Predire Foam Facial Cleanser 150ML!
Fabiana M.
Bentonville
Predire Foam Facial Cleanser 150ML uploaded by Fabiana M.
Amazing ! I loved this foam ! Price is not the best,but I really recommend! Maravilhoso Eu tenho a pele oleosa,porém minha pele tem sofrido muito por causa do longo período de inverno nos EUA. Temos que manter a casa aquecida e isso deixa a minha pele seca,mas muito seca. Este sabonete facial faz milagres eu super recomendo! I recommend for everyone is great for all type skin.
Greba D.
Nashville, TN
this is my holy grail I always use this all the time!!! It tightens the skin and makes me feel great I love it and recommend to anyone else!!
Sylvia D.
Southampton, NY
Just fine cleanser. Bought it discounted on Ruelala. Would not pay full price for it.
Courtney D.
Purchased at: Rue La La
Great face cleaner!!! Didn’t leave my face oily or anything.. Skin is so soft every single time I use this product.