Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesZanies

by Zanies

Predator Unstuffies Dog ToysThese stuffing-free Predator Unstuffies Dog Toys are perfect for dogs on the hunt for fun. The small toy holds a recycled bottle inside for an enticing crinkle noise, while the large size has two squeakers inside.Squeak and...

Is this good for very tough chewers?
Start your review of Predator Unstuffies Dog Toys Orca Whale Alligator Unstuffed Dogs Chew Toy (Alligator Small 15 1/2")!
Brittany U.
San bruno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Predator Unstuffies Dog Toys Orca Whale Alligator Unstuffed Dogs Chew Toy (Alligator Small 15 1/2") uploaded by Brittany U.
My 3 month old Australian Shepherd loves this toy! It’s durable and holds up well to his constant puppy teething. The squeaker always intrigues him- I’ve even caught him napping with his alligator a few times.
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love the size of this toy and the fact it comes unstuffed. So no messy clean up and fluff everywhere.
Hailey N.
edmonds
My golden came home with this toy when we got him as a puppy. He chewed and slept with it and eventually tore it apart like it was nothing. He loved the squeaker and the water bottle crackling tail. Overall he loves it but destroyed it too quickly.
Chewbacca Z.
San Diego
Chewbacca loves toys that make sounds whether it squeaks, quacks or rustles like plastic bag. They’re quite durable toys.
Cindy P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Prissy has the unstuffed Alligator and she loves it! I think she enjoys it because it’s not stuffed. She’s able to grab it and hold on to it tightly. It’s a little large for her, she’s only a 10 week old Beagle, but to her, size doesn’t matter😃 It was a good buy for us, since she enjoys it so much and the price wasn’t bad either!!
Melanie H.
Cordova, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These work perfect if you have a dog that loves to destroy the stuffing. My dog will open up a stuffed toy in a matter of minutes so these are perfect because there is no stuffing and she will bring this to me to play with and it satisfies her chewing with the crackle paper inside.
Jaliza F.
My dogs seem to love this toy. Not bad for the price and size. Sadly doesnt last long due to having power chewers but it was good while it lasted. Dogs seem to like ot and wouldnt mind to buy it again. If you ask me I would suggest you try it if your dogs love toys  similar to this.
Laura S.
Acworth, GA
Very [email protected] dog toy. If it has a crackling sound inside they would love it. The shape is perfect for play.
Jennifer M.
Conshohocken, PA
My dog has a small mouth so these type of toys suit him perfectly. Since it’s unstuffed, he can easily access the squeaker. And believe me, he squeaks it like 30 times in a row 🙈🙈🙈
Marissa D.
Seymour, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Predator Unstuffies Dog Toys Orca Whale Alligator Unstuffed Dogs Chew Toy (Alligator Small 15 1/2") uploaded by Marissa D.
My little boy loves his gator toy!! Hey love to cuddle and play with it!! It has lasted a long time especially for having 3 dogs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...