Precision Sublimage Essential Regenerating Eye Cream - Chanel - Sublimage - Eye Care - 15g/0.5oz

BY CHANEL

Jacqueline N.
My all time favorite eye cream. Definitely a splurge, but oh so worth it! I love the lightweight formula that doesn’t clog your pores, but leaves your under eyes hydrated and smooth! Holy grail!
Gregory D.
W Hollywood, CA
This is such a luxe eye cream! Does an amazing job of plumping up fine lines and keeping crows feet at bay. For sure only for skin that is showing signs if aging as it is very very rich. (Which would make it great for very dry skins too) My only issue is the price, it's sooooo expensive. So one star off for that :/ Otherwise I love it!
Lisa P.
Delray Beach, FL
A luxe high end product that acrually
Works! High concenteated and delivers the ultimate in moosture to skin! Excellent for everyday ise! Its addicting! A must have in any beauty gueu's arsenal!
Anne E.
I love this product! It is very moisturizing, has a very light sets, and it works wonders of the skin under my eyes! I am 40 years old and still get carded for alcohol when I go to buy it.
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this eye cream just wish it wasn’t so expensive! Smelled super good and worked almost very quickly
Candice F.
Calgary, AB
Sublimage essential is just that, essential! Packed with the finest ingredients you skin will feel renewed & hydrated. Simply sublime.
Rim B.
Montreal, Qc
I have been looking for a good eye cream unfortunately till now I didn't find the One. Those I tried in the past gives me a puffy eyes I don't know why. Is this one good? And quickly absorbed?