BY PRECISION PET

Precision Pet SnooZZy Natural Cozy Crate Beds - Washable Dog BedsBumper and bed in one softens pet crates, carriers, and homes. Let your pets stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter with these super soft crate beds. Precision Pet had both you and your pet in mind when creating this product, because we all know machine washable dog beds mean less work for you so it's easy to give your pet a clean place to lay down. The natural color will compliment any crate and home decor. Fits most brands of dog crates, carriers and kennels. Other popular places to use them include dog houses, SUVs and other vehicles and virtually any place your pet likes to be. Rolls up so you can take it anywhere and makes traveling with your pet a breeze. Simple washing instructions will free up time in your day allowing you to spend more time with your pet and providing the opportunity to enhance the bond you both share. Go ahead and give your pet the comfort they deserve! see more...

• I have a dachshund and she is destructive. How durable is this?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a place that monograms these with your pet's name?3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
These would probably be great if my pets would use them! My animals prefer to use a box, a bag, my bed, anywhere that they're not supposed to be! Heck they will even lay on the floor next to it.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I have put this in my dogs' crates to make them more comfortable and they love them. I have 2 small dogs and they love the feeling of this bed: it cleans pretty well.
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
I have two one for each of my dogs and they love it. Every time after their walk as soon as we walk in through the door to their bed they go
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert
I have two of these for my puppies and they both love it so very much. Perfect softness
Katie M.
Katie M.
Buford, Ga
My dogs like to rip out the stuffing in beds. This is oerfect due to the pad inatead of stuffing
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Bossier City, LA
Great product h ave went through several beds before this one.The padding is great. No worries about shredding
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Louisville, MS
I have a dachshund and she is destructive. How durable is this?
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know of a place that monograms these with your pet's name?