BY PRECISION PET #90 in Dog Beds

PNP1053: Features: -Insulation to keep your pet cool in the heat and warm in the cold-A non-skid back to keep it in place-Bed is cushioned for ultimate comfort, folds easily for storage and travel-100pct Polyester-Machine washes cold gentle cycle-Wash separately with no bleach and tumble dry low. Dimensions: -X-Small: 14" W x 18" D-Small: 20" W x 25" D-Medium: 21" W x 31" D-Large: 25" W x 37" D-X-Large: 32" W x 45" D-XX-Large: 33" W x 51" D. see more...

Sara M.
Sara M.
Fairbury, IL
Comfy for animals !! They sleep well and beats them sleeping on hard plastic. Great from dog kennels. I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
I keep these on my dog's kennel and she loves them. They keep it nice a cushy for her. They are super soft and easy to wash.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert
These are perfect for lining the dog cages with so they aren't laying on hard plastic trays. Our dogs love them and sometimes even go into their cages just to lay on these. Usually we only put them in there when we leave.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
My dogs have these in their crates and they love to hang out in them now. No longer a struggle to get them to go in when I need to leave
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
I like the way these look - they are simple and clean looking and not so prominent in my house.Great buy work great with the cage kennel.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are ok- I like beds with a little more padding but it's better than nothing!
Joely D.
Joely D.
These work out great when my dog has to be in her cage while we are away. They are soft and comfy and also machine washable.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
What is this bed made out of?
Sehar A.
What is the size of the bed?
What is the size?