Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesPrecision Pet
Little Stinker Housebreaking Pad Holder

Precision Pet Little Stinker Housebreaking Pad Holder

by Precision Pet

Train your dog to go where you want with this housebreaking pad holder Pet supplies designed for puppies and stay-at-home dogs Little Stinker housebreaking pad holder includes a pad trial pack Easy-to-use two-piece device Keeps floor clean and dry by securely holding housebreaking pad in place Discourages pets from dragging, tearing, pulling, and shredding pads Designed to fit all pads 24 x 24 and larger Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.

Where i can buy it?
Is this item made of durable material? Can it easily break?
Start your review of Precision Pet Little Stinker Housebreaking Pad Holder!
yeraldy S.
Gustine, CA
I really need one of this were i can buy one?? plese some tell me, i bees it for my puppy aky
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
These work wonders! I love that it is plastic so it is very easy to clean. It is very simple to use. You just simply put the potty pad in between the top and bottom layers and snap together. It keeps anything from leaking through and getting on to your floors. And also keeps your dog's urine from spilling off the mat if they were to get to close to the edge. It is definitely a must have!
Kirstin A.
Oostburg, Wi
Doesn't hold much. Also makes the house smell terrible if it's not picked up immediately after he dog "goes" on it. Thought it would work well for when we were gone for the day but I'd rather just pay someone to let the dog out.
Meranda W.
West Fork, AR
None of my dogs have been big fans of potty pads they seem to be hard to train on it but all my dogs have love newspaper to go on
Alyssa B.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I bought one of these when my pup had a litter of Aussie pups. I thought this may prevent them from earing the pads I put in the pen. Well it didn't. They still pulled the pad out and chewed them. Not super secure. Was a waste of money.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
The holder helps a little, but my dogs are still able to tear up the pee pad even when it is tightly secured in the holder.
Alex D.
Box Springs, GA
It helped me potty train my dog! It saved our carpets and it really helped us!
It helped me potty train my dog! It saved our carpets and it really helped us!
Stephanie C.
Willis, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great training pads for sure. ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ
Lindsay C.
I used to to potty train my puppy. Works great and helped her learn quite quickly. No complaints whatsoever
Gracie K.
Vienna, WV
My sister uses these pads for her dogs in her house! They are great and her dogs use them every day.