BY PRECISION PET

Train your dog to go where you want with this housebreaking pad holder Pet supplies designed for puppies and stay-at-home dogs Little Stinker housebreaking pad holder includes a pad trial pack Easy-to-use two-piece device Keeps floor clean and dry by securely holding housebreaking pad in place Discourages pets from dragging, tearing, pulling, and shredding pads Designed to fit all pads 24 x 24 and larger Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
These work wonders! I love that it is plastic so it is very easy to clean. It is very simple to use. You just simply put the potty pad in between the top and bottom layers and snap together. It keeps anything from leaking through and getting on to your floors. And also keeps your dog's urine from spilling off the mat if they were to get to close to the edge. It is definitely a must have!
Kris H.
This was great to have when my little Peanut was a bebe. Great at keeping the pee pee pads from sliding around. Also makes it more of an experience actually walking over the holder rather than just peeing. I think it helps the owner and pet.
Kirstin a.
Oostburg, Wi
Doesn't hold much. Also makes the house smell terrible if it's not picked up immediately after he dog "goes" on it. Thought it would work well for when we were gone for the day but I'd rather just pay someone to let the dog out.
Alyssa b.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I bought one of these when my pup had a litter of Aussie pups. I thought this may prevent them from earing the pads I put in the pen. Well it didn't. They still pulled the pad out and chewed them. Not super secure. Was a waste of money.
halee g.
Bruno , WV
My dog has used these since she was a pup. And she uses them religiously today! I highly recommend using these to house train your dogs :)
Meranda W.
West Fork, AR
None of my dogs have been big fans of potty pads they seem to be hard to train on it but all my dogs have love newspaper to go on
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
The holder helps a little, but my dogs are still able to tear up the pee pad even when it is tightly secured in the holder.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
These work really good for those time when they get too close to the edge of the pad. This contains the urine to the pad.
Kristen P.
My sweet puppy has used this ever since I started potty training and she uses them every day! love this product!
Lindsay C.
I used to to potty train my puppy. Works great and helped her learn quite quickly. No complaints whatsoever
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this item made of durable material? Can it easily break?
yeraldy s.