BY PRECISION PET

OrthoAir Inflatable Bed w/ Cover 28.5"L x 18"W Brand New 90 Days Manufacturer's Warranty, The Precision Pet Products 2663-75583-DIN is a snooZZy OrthoAir therapeutic inflatable pet bed features the most therapeutic bed design and is made from the most durable construction and materials. Cleans and sanitizes easily and is bacteria, odor and insect resistant. This innovative pet bed remains comfortable for life allowing your pet to rest easy and live long. 2663-75583-DIN Features: OrthoAir Inflatable Bed w/ Cover, 28.5"L x 18"W, Cleans & Sanitizes Easily, Deluxe 2-Way Valve Prevents Air Leaks, Luxurious Acrylic Fleece, Individual Coil Air Chambers, Sonic Welded I-Beam Construction, Remains Comfortable for Life see more...

Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
My dapple weiner dog loves this bed. Mr. Weiny curles up under his blankie and sleeps for hrs. He has bad hips and lower back and I believe this helps keep him comfortable. I purchased one on amazon at a very fair price.
Ashley R.
Redmond, OR
The best dog bed!! My parents have owned them for many years and they fit perfectly in a dog cage. Not to mention if your dog has an accident they can be thrown in the washer.
Laureal T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cheap bed. Cheap material. But it worked while I was changing beds for my beagle. Again it did the job, but I would recommend my dog sleeping on it.
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
My dog loves his bed, i own a minuture dachshund. Its nice and soft, and perfect for his size. hes a great dog and always sleeps under a blanket
Marissa S.
Burnet, TX
My dog loves this! We have one in each vehicle & the house!
When we have my brother in laws dog cache he loves it just as much!
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
This bed helped my dog sleep better when his hips started to give out on him we love it
Sarah T.
This is great for my dog. It fits perfectly in his create and is comfy to lay on.
Gloria L.
Panorama City, CA
How much is this
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How easy is this to pop since its inflatable!
Gabrielle G.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What's special about this bed?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do puppies chew this up easily?
Lacey A.
Clarion, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would a cat be able to easily put a hole in this with their claws?