Amanda L.
Etters, PA
So if you read the label it is 100% really good for you and the type of protein you should consume. What I don't like is that the label doesn't say how many scoops per your size it just says 1 scoop for 8oz of water. However everyone knows that your size should depend on how much you consume. Also what made me read the label is the flavor. I honestly cannot believe there is 0g of sugar in this because I took one sip and thought it tasted like I was eating cotton candy. I almost didn't finish it. The second time I ended up putting 1-1/2 scoops in and then it started to kind of taste like chocolate. I'm not sold on it yet. If it gives me results like the last one I took than maybe I'll reconsider.