BY PRECISION ENGINEERED

Easy to mix protein powder Whey is loaded with strength-building protein, which plays a role in optimal nutrition* Higher in BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) than regular Whey Protein ConcentrateDesigned for people on high protein diets, bodybuilders, and anyone else looking for a protein-packed nutritional drink, Whey Protein Isolate powder is a smart, delicious way to support your workout and fitness goals* This formula contains more BCAAs made up of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine than regular whey protein concentrate on a gram-for-gram basis. BCAAs are important components of muscle tissue* 2 lbs. (32 oz.) Available in several flavors* Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise program and a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake. see more...

Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
I genuinely like this powder mainly because it's a lean protein and it is a great substitute for a snack and gives you all the proper nutrients and and vitamins you need for a snack and it gives you the information you need in the back of the label so that there is no confusion over all I love it.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
So if you read the label it is 100% really good for you and the type of protein you should consume. What I don't like is that the label doesn't say how many scoops per your size it just says 1 scoop for 8oz of water. However everyone knows that your size should depend on how much you consume. Also what made me read the label is the flavor. I honestly cannot believe there is 0g of sugar in this because I took one sip and thought it tasted like I was eating cotton candy. I almost didn't finish it. The second time I ended up putting 1-1/2 scoops in and then it started to kind of taste like chocolate. I'm not sold on it yet. If it gives me results like the last one I took than maybe I'll reconsider.